3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 23/08/22
TravelocityUS$1,091
Hotels.comUS$1,091
Trip.comUS$1,200
All reviews class service terrace bar incredible property fresh flowers car service great stay within walking distance front desk enjoyed our stay excellent location an upgrade room service house car rodeo drive montage jeremiah maestro
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Amazing stay, I highly recommend and I dont write these reviews very often...
Service was outstanding, rooms were beautiful, and the hotel is within walking distance of the best shipping in the area. You will not be disappointed....

Reviewed 4 April 2021

The Maybourne Beverly Hils has an amazing staff to match it's incredible property. There are some updates and refurbishments being done, which is why 4 stars for the rooms. Our room was large and well equipped but the carpet needed updating, and the public spaces are beautiful. We booked through AMEX and were given an upgrade along with the other great amenities, which included breakfast at the Terrace (or room service) each morning. We took advantage of dining at the Terrace because the weather was absolutely gorgeous and the scenery, overlooking a pretty park is lovely. The location of the hotel is ideal with shopping and restaurants so close by. We used the Fitness Center (outside under shelter) which was great! The rooftop pool area is stunning, and you can order room service to be delivered there. A few of the staff members I'd like to mention are Edgar, who checked us in and graciously gave us a tour of the property. He surprised us by calling Maestro's, where we were having dinner our first night, to have a special buttercake provided for our anniversary! Special thanks also to Lisa at the Terrace restaurant who served us breakfast and lunch on various days. When she learned we were dining in the Terrace for dinner she had complimentary Champagne sent to us to begin our special meal. Micah and Christian were both so welcoming and hospitable, even joking that we dined there so often they would have a metal placard made with our name for the table! I had the most amazing massage from Victoria in the spa. I look forward to being able to use the mineral tub once restrictions are lifted. What a beautiful space! Finally, Ryan and Jose in valet, and Josh at the front desk sent us off with a warm farewell. I didn't catch everyone's names that we encountered, and for that I am truly sorry. We felt the Covid safety measures were very well implemented and completely safe during our visit. I mustn't neglect to mention the absolutely stunning flowers throughout the hotel. They were beautiful as was the Terrace/bar area overlooking the garden.

1  Thank dinegourmet
Eugene Leonard, General Manager at The Maybourne Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Dear Dinegourmet,

Thank you for your extremely kind review of The Maybourne Beverly Hills.

I’m truly so delighted that you both enjoyed your stay and everything from your time at The Terrace to The Spa were to your liking.

I’ll be sure to pass along your kind words to Edgar, Christian, Micah, Lisa, Ryan, Jose, Josh, Victoria and the rest of the team as they’ll all be just as pleased.

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you both back to Beverly Hills soon.

Warm regards,
Eugene Leonard, General Manager

Reviewed 24 March 2021

Following an isolated winter on the East Coast, I planned a visit to my daughter attending school in LA. I booked my stay at the Maybourne through the American Express Fine Hotels program. It was amazing from start to finish. Set in the heart of Beverly Hills, the appearance of the hotel is elegant and inviting. The service team is very personable and attentive. The room has every amenity and is comfortable and clean. The food is delicious! It was a wonderful respite.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

I expected more from a 4-5 star hotel for the price we paid for 1 night. I'd look elsewhere if you're looking for upgraded rooms. Our bathroom light was not functioning properly and our dinner reservations were never made. The staff here is very friendly.

Reviewed 11 March 2021

You can't find a better location in Beverly Hills -- great restaurants, variety of shopping, handy drug stores, fresh food market and anything you need only steps away. Facilities were recently stylishly renovated. Staff is will trained and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business