All reviews university avenue free parking two nights san francisco would stay here again free breakfast hard boiled eggs street noise cereal bart
Reviewed 25 August 2018

We have stayed at the Rodeway Inn several times before and although very expensive and of minimal standard the previous stays were tolerable considering the close location to Berkeley. However on our last stay there the room was very dirty and neglected.
The carpet is old and stained and the room is generally dirty and lacks basic maintenance.
When we arrived, we had to clean the toilet seat with disinfectant as it was soiled.
This is the last time we will stay here. The place is rapidly going downhill. (see photos)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I would rate this motel higher, but they refuse to respect the do not disturb sign. I don't need and most definitely do not want housekeeping service daily. I leave the do not disturb sign I my door when I leave in the morning only to come back to find this sign removed and everything in my room rearranged. If you don't mind invasion of privacy, then you will probably appreciate this place more than me.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank azesskayjay
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Stayed at the Rodeway Inn for two nights, the motel had a clean and good room, but as with "all" other American motels and hotels the bathtub will not fit a 6'2" European. The motel is built such that you are well away from the traffic on university avenue. Metro stops for getting to downtown San Fransisco is a mere 10 minute walk away. Recommended!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank henrikr529
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Check in was easy, no safety issues.WIFI is free and very fast. The room is small and quaint. Sparkling clean. Micro and fridge worked well. Bed is really comfy. TV is easy to use with lots of channels. This visit was company paid, but would stay here on my own$ ... Thai Restuant next door was great !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank brkinlv
Reviewed 20 December 2017

This hotel is pretty low end in terms of amenities but it was safe, clean and convenient to the N. Berkeley BART station. I attended the Dreamforce event in and the hotel rates in SF were extremely high. This hotel was cheap and a fairly easy commute into SF.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business