“Yummy! ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Coffee Nine
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Glad it was the only coffee shop open on New Year's Day! Friendly baristas, delicious breakfast and a great selection of coffee!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We stop all the time, several times a week. Great service. Wonderful selection of coffees and drinks. Made to order sandwiches. Pastries. Fresh fruits and veggies. Just a lovely selection of things to and and drink.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Always friendly service, always good beverages. Their frozen drinks are a nice summer treat. Try the Pumpkin Bread!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Good, friendly service at this mountain cafe. Decent coffee options, cookies, and pastries. We had breakfast there and it was very good. I recommend it.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Coffee very good and staff was really nice. I left my checkbook there and Debby called me, then mailed my checkbook to me! Since I live 3 hours away, that was very generous.
— Peter in Point Reyes