“Awesome vegetarian burrito”

Coyote's Mexican Cafe
Ranked #38 of 77 Restaurants in Belmont
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Despite the overall lack of hearty veggie-friendly menu items, Coyote's absolutely NAILED the veggie burrito, which may even be vegan. Quick service and good portions.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I wanted a simple good quick lunch and a friend of mine I work with had pointed out this restaurant as an option. Made the drive over on the lunch hour and stopped in..There was no wait and I was able to place my order right away. Plenty of parking out front and they had a nice area on the patio to eat or there was indoor seating for those cold bay area days. I ordered a Coyote Burrito with Steak and also had some chips and salsa. They have a small salsa bar with all home made salsas. Food was good and I will go here again in the future. Check it out if you are in the Belmont area.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

This is a great place to pick up a burrito for lunch or dinner. Ingredients are fresh and the staff is very nice. It's also nice to eat inside or on the outside tables.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped at coyotes for dinner after the San Francisco Marathon today. We ordered two tacos and an order of beans and an order of rice all for under $13. We split all that and had more food then we could eat. Mail comes with a small order of chips and salsa free if you order more than five dollars total. Extra chips and salsa are $1.50 each. Very good food for a very good price. Quick service and shaded outdoor seating if you desire.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

After hearing friends talk about the food here, I decided to give it a try for dinner. I had a steak taco salad, very small, not much lettuce, the steak was ok, but a piece was mostly gristle. It was made with black beans, which I liked. The steak Burrito was just ok, too much sour cream inside, however I think the tortillas are fresh made. The cheese Quesadillas was good, but not worth the trip here. Have enjoyed much better Mexican food elsewhere for less.

Been to Coyote's Mexican Cafe? Share your experiences!