“Mixed rating”
Review of Village Host Pizza

Village Host Pizza
Ranked #67 of 77 Restaurants in Belmont
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Love their thin, crisp crust which rests on cornmeal as it cooks but the pizza is greasy, at least the pepperoni is. The interior could use a remodel to bring it up into this century.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

I have been coming to Village Host Pizza since before my days in High School in the early 1980. This was before they updated the venue and had booths to sit in and limited kids during school hours (which I always ignored). The Pizza here is wonderful using a little bit of cheddar cheese and a very thing and crispy under crust. This is perhaps my most favorite of pepperoni pizza and I often stop here if I am in the area.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

The pizza here is inedible. A circle of cardboard drenched in cheese. Mainly stays open to serve kids sports league dinners. Cant imagine who would choose to eat here on their own.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

We attended a meeting at the Carlmont Village Ctr and the meeting went past dinner time. So we decided to order the Pesto Chicken and Village Combination pizzas. Very good. Everyone liked the pizzas, or perhaps we were all simply hungry. Nevertheless no one said anything negative and were quite positive about the crust and taste of the pizzas.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

The family restaurant was our first pizza place since we have moved out to this area.. The host was nice and friendly. The we got was half cheese and onion and pepperoni.. We ordered the small size since it was the two of us.. The pizza was good, the crust was crisp and quite delicious.. My experience here was okay.. Nothing special or fancy.. I can tell that they have a lot of regulars eat here, which is always a good sign.

Been to Village Host Pizza? Share your experiences!