“Very quick and efficient”
Review of El Pollo Loco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Pollo Loco
Ranked #20 of 138 Restaurants in Bellflower
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My wife and I go to this restaurant because we do not like the one at Rosecrans and Lakewood in Paramount. The service her is 10x better and the food is always hot and fresh. We go every 2 weeks.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Whether it is just a quick meal for me and my husband, treating family or catering order for a party or funeral reception, El Pollo Loco has filled the bill for me with good, freshly prepared food.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My wife and I have eaten at this "fast food" establishment many times; often getting the $5.00 chicken bowl. We always receive courteous treatment from the employees and the food is always very good.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I had a 2 piece meal of thighs with really good cole slaw and black beans with corn tortillas. They got my order right which is much better than the one in Lakewood, which I no longer go to as they messed up my order, both dining in and take-out, 3 times in a row so even though this one is further from my house, it's worth thee drive!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

The food was very good and there was a large selection, which will make everyone happy. The chicken was very good and I had a rice/chicken bowl and there was a good variety of veggies too. I would go there again!