“Ruth”

El Mariachi
Ranked #14 of 73 Restaurants in Beaumont
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The taquitos are really good They put sour cream and guacamole on top with cheese. My husband loves the El pastor burritos.

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We were going to go home and make food, but decided to stop and get some tacos. Next time, I’ll ask for “easy” with the lettuce. Overall, good fast Mexican food.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

El pastor tacos delicious the rice and beans tasted like my grandma's
You order from the counter.the dining room is clean

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017

If you like el Pastor, this is the place for you! Though I have ordered other items off the menu, the Pastor is by far my favorite. I have had it in burrito, taco and taco salad form and all have been excellent. They also make a fabulous breakfast burrito. The service is always fast and friendly and the food is made to order.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We have been frequently El Mariachi for a long time and really enjoy their breakfast burritos. They are the best we have had locally. I like the Chorizo and egg and my wife likes the potato, cheese and egg. We have had their Enchiladas which are also very good but have not tired the tacos yet. For a fast food, order at the counter, the food is great. Give it a try.

Date of visit: December 2016