Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue
US$127
US$122
US$111
Agoda.com
All reviewsfull size fridgemy home away from homerecommend this hotelkitchenettestovecalifornia
Reviewed 11 November 2017

The service here was excellent, the staff are very professional. I would definitely come back. I would recommend this hotel to family or friends if they're looking for a nice clean hotel with kind and professional staff, to extend at Extended Stay hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you were comfortable here and were impressed with the attentive service provided by our staff. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Great price on Hotels.com. Clean, neat and quiet. Your home away from home. Great for business travel. Nice friendly staff. Nice to have a real kitchen to cook in and dishes/silverware available. No extra cost! Will do it again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Jan, thanks for making Extended Stay America your home away from home. We are delighted to know you liked our affordable rates and our service along with the facilities were to your satisfaction. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Great value for the money. The hotel staff is great. They are always very accommodating and care about my needs or concerns. The rooms are comfortable and it's centrally located which I like. Overall experience was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thank you for posting a review so future travelers can read about your pleasant experience here at Extended Stay America. We are so delighted to read that you loved our courteous associates, convenient location and the great value we offer for the price. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to your next stay with us soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Disgusting. As I’m walking to the lobby to check in all you smell is weed. You walk into and you get hit by the smell of cigarettes. It smelled so much that even the freezer inside smelled like it. I had to go buy febreze because of how disgusting it was. I drove up from Orange County and wanted to relax but I couldn’t because of how disgusting it was. I will not return to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please be assured we will take the necessary actions to ensure this is properly addressed.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

The room itself was ok. The TV had few channels and all the local channels were extremely fuzzy. They said they would deliver utensils for the kitchen but I was made to go to lobby and carry a large container myself to my room and was told to bring the container immediately back for other custermers use. The receptionist was uninviting, gave little info on what was available, was short and to the point. I asked her what my room number was and she told me it was on my card. No smile, no greeting. Maid was the only redeeming quality. She was pleasant and nice. The hotel sits in a bad area. Homeless everywhere and have emptied the trash all over the lot and no one cleans it up.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Bakersfield - California Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Please accept our sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations. It is important to our entire team that each guest enjoys a comfortable stay and outstanding service, so we are sorry you did not receive that from us. Our mission is “To Impress the Guest” and we hope you will consider giving us another chance to prove that to you on a future visit.