US$100
US$72
US$105
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Bakersfield Inn(Bakersfield)
US$78
US$57
US$71
US$59
Bakersfield River Run RV Park(Bakersfield)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$42
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$145
Homewood
All reviewsstudio roomshopping within walking distancewell equipped kitchentrain whistleone nightadequate parkingfull kitchencalifornia avenuemarriott brandan extended stayguest laundryfree breakfastaverage staylas vegasoatmealfresh fruitbooked this hotel
Reviewed 31 December 2017

This place is a palace compared to the hotel we were originally going to stay in. Sure we paid about 60.00 more, you get free breakfast, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, AND most importantly NO COCKROACHES!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
bill w, General Manager at Residence Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Mae637,
I am glad you had a great stay with us and no unwanted visitors. I see you enjoyed our large 2 bedroom suite with full kitchen and living room. I look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend came to visit for five days while I was doing contract work. We wanted to prepare our meals in the room, as I had been on the road awhile and was burned out on restaurant food. There are few options for "full kitchen" hotels in this area of the valley. The kitchen can be considered "full" if you are a person who likes microwave food. There was no oven. There are a few dishes and enough flatware. There was a dishwasher with a packet of DW detergent, but no provisions for handwashing dishes. I am sure housekeeping would have taken care of that had we used them, but she and I prefer not to be bothered by housekeeping. The DW is extremely loud! On the plus side, there is a nice sized refrigerator, a cozy fireplace, and a grill and fire pit out back. The tub/shower area is nice, and overall the room has a pleasant open layout. We found it somewhat inconvenient that the vanity is open to the sleeping area. I got up early to go to work, and I either had to shave and brush my teeth by the light of my phone, or disturb my gf's sleep.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
bill w, General Manager at Residence Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

James R.

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am sorry the kitchen area did not meet your needs. Our Studio suites do have a stove cook top, all the needed utensils (pots, pans, cook ware). Our Two-Bedroom suites also include an oven as well. I understand that traveling a lot, does burn you out on take out/restaurant food, so I hope you have had a chance to enjoy our RI Mix evening social on Monday, Tuesdays, & Wednesdays. I hope the other parts of your stay have been enjoyable while you have been completing contract work in town.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here overnight because it was half way between Calistoga and Las Vegas.
This was a well furnished suite and would be ideal for a longer stay.
The bed was king size and very comfortable, it contained both a bath and a shower over bath. The lounge area was also good and comfortable.
Good quality free wifi available in the suite.
Complimentary breakfast in the main check-in area had a good variety of hot and cold food options.
2020

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn Bakersfield. I am glad you enjoyed the large spacious suite, bath area and living room as well. I hope on your next visit you will have a chance to enjoy our evening reception, RI Mix, on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday evenings. again, thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Bakersfield.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

History: Originally opened in 1990. Last renovated in 2015.

Interior Décor: Standard Residence Inn décor in the room. Lush appearance.

Exterior Appearance: Apartment complex look-like style

In the courtyard garden: Pool, BBQ table, basketball/tennis court

Outside View from the room I stayed (1814 on the 1st floor): Fence and a small lawn of green grass

Room size: 45 square meters. Good spacious studio suite

Location: West side of Bakersfield, near California State Highway 99 interchange

Price: Reasonable for the convenient location, good services, and the room quality.

Services: Courteous and friendly employees at front desk.

Bed: King - medium softness: slept OK

Room quality: Well maintained and clean. Well equipped kitchen, plates, silverware.

Complimentary Breakfast: Pork sausage, scrambled eggs, spinach, waffles, fruits, strawberry yogurt, cranberry apple hot tea, orange juice - average. Crowded and lively - ate at the patio next to the pool as the indoor seats were all occupied

Noise Insulation: A bit noisy traffic from California Avenue

Bathroom: Ordinary size and appearance.

Guest Laundry: $2 wash, $2 dry, $1 detergent, $1 fabric softner OK

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
bill w, General Manager at Residence Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for your review of the hotel and telling us about your stay. I am glad the staff was helpful during your stay. I look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

All the times I have stayed at a Residence Inn I have always got a really nice room. The room at this hotel was even better. A studio room with a full kitchen, bar area with 2 bar stools, a huge desk, comfortable king bed, and a very nice bathroom. The continental breakfast was very good. Even though there was a power outage in the area the crew kept right on replenishing breakfast items as best they could. The only thing that I would have liked was that the bathroom sinks actually be in the bathroom. I have run into this situation alot on my trip through Oregon, and California.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
bill w, General Manager at Residence Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Steve,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn Bakersfield. I am glad you enjoyed the large spacious suites with full kitchens and living space. I appreciate the positive comments about the staff doing a great job when the power challenges. I hope on your next visit you will be able to join us at the RI Mix social on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday evenings.
Again, thank you for staying with us.