US$100
US$85
US$76
Courtyard
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$64
US$57
US$71
US$59
Bakersfield River Run RV Park(Bakersfield)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$42
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$130
Homewood
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We visited this hotel while seeing family in Bakersfield. The rooms were very clean and the staff was super friendly and helpful. It looks like the hotel may have been recently remodeled. Really happy with our experience!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jlackeystl
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Usually stay at marriotts, but they prices themselves out of company policy so I found a hidden secret!! Motel 6 can beat a courtyard any day.

Management changed recently and it's obvious someone cares about the place. If I ever have to go back to Bakersfield, I know where I'm staying.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank R0dger053
Reviewed 27 May 2016

My original review was rejected. I gave a detailed and accurate review but perhaps too detailed.

I'll keep it simple: This is not a safe hotel for anyone but especially if you have children with you. I highly recommend you stay away.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank VallGray
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

Oh my goodness. The place is under construction and remodel. Noisy and not a seamless experience. Could only pay cash and am glad that I won't stay here again. I'll be writing corporate detailing my experience, and it won't be nice.

The only saving graces are close to CA99 and lots of decent restaurants within walking distance of the property.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2015

Terrible, not suggest especially for women, it s so dangerous, however the hotel has a security guide but he is so old, cant save a lifeMotel is full with weird people who sell girls.. Im hapy to survived that nigt.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vivien F
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Bakersfield Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Vivien,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is important for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect and hospitality. We apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.