Let's face it folks, these hotels are usually placed very near a freeway so one side or the
other (or both) are going to have rooms that are noisy. The time of year you are staying there
also makes a big difference. When it's cold outside you will probably have the windows closed
and the heater on, thus less outside noise. During the warmer months or if you like to sleep with
a window cracked open the outside noise can be considerable. We were there in November and
both sides of this hotel were very noisy. The freeway on one side and Buck Owens Blvd. on
the other. When we checked in the man at the front desk admitted that there really was no
When you first enter this hotel the double staircase rising to the second floor is very impressive.
It looked like something from the movie Gone With The Wind.
The bed was very comfortable but the bathroom had a gimmick shower that made me laugh when
I first saw it. I'll attach a picture. My wife and I thought the breakfast was very good.
Our room was clean and a very nice large suite.
Thanks for your time. Hope this helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the brand new Legacy Suites Hotel Bakersfield, CA. Offering 90 all suite accommodations featuring 37" plasma TVs, complimentary wired and wireless T1 internet access in all rooms. At the end of a long day relax in our full body massage showers, standard in all guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bakersfield Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bakersfield Central Hotel Bakersfield
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Bakersfield Central
- Wyndham Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Wyndham