All reviews front desk pet area indoor pool room was clean a pet friendly hotel del taco easy access would recommend this hotel to anyone nice hotel great place to stay king suite nice breakfast waffles free breakfast las vegas would definitely stay here again parking lot
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Best hotel!!! I have to say I have stayed at many hotels before but for the price this was by far the best quality for the money! I had a better experience here than I have had at some 5 star hotels before! The staff is so sweet, everything was clean and my room smells so clean when I walked in!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2018

We stayed for one night in a king suite for a very reasonable price. Two rooms were large, comfortable, big bathroom, good Wifi, and decent breakfast buffet. A/C units in each room worked well. Hotel is conveniently located, especially to Highway 99.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2018

My second visit to this hotel and it didn't disappoint. Most comfortable bed; furnished great. Every thing clean and neat as before. Easy access to the 3rd floor from the hotel lobby elevator. After being on the road for 7 hours, I am definitely looking forward to a restful stop. Will continue to make this my "Bakersfield stopover" during my yearly travels.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Convenient to North Bakersfield and beyond. Clean and updated. Very helpful staff. We have stayed there twice and been very satisfied both times (with dog). We particularly liked the 2-room suite for space and privacy. Would definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Perfect stop! Love that they take pets! Will be returning very soon. Right off freeway and easy to get off and on. Starbucks coffee closeby for on the go breakfast since I left early. Clean updated rooms! Yay!

Date of stay: September 2018