All reviews free dinner full kitchen separate bedroom cal state breakfast and dinner starbucks coffee movie theater home away from home quiet area shopping and restaurants great place to stay yogurt hotel is located complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again nice property non smoking
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We were in Bakersfield for my sister's 60th birthday. When we arrived, the staff could not have been more pleasant! Our room was a little warm when we arrived, but we turned on the A/C and it cooled right down. Great location, clean and comfortable!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I stayed here the first time because it is close to my sports venue. Now I stay because it is a very friendly hotel and I have never had a bad experience. My only regret is that I have never had time for the pool and spa. I have also never been able to schedule their social hour, which I think should be nice.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I stayed in a suite, with mini kitchen etc. it was very nice, clean, and the staff did their work without any bother. My daughter had been staying there for spring break, and i went down to pick her up. I stayed 2 nights.. it was very pleasant.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I've experience with this specific Homewood Suites in Bakersfield. It's in a quiet location but within easy travel distance to a variety of amenities like restaurants, business services, and shopping. the hotel is located in a relatively upscale area of Bakersfield. It's near the California State University, Bakersfield campus. I intend to stay here on future travel occasions whenever possible... :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Great stay at the end of a long vacation. We definitely will stay at a Homewood Suites again. My wife was impressed with the room, facilities along with the breakfast and social hour in the evening. We will definitely visit again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple