All reviewsfree dinnerfull kitchenseparate bedroomcal statebreakfast and dinnerstarbucks coffeemovie theaterhome away from homequiet areashopping and restaurantsgreat place to stayyogurtcomplimentary breakfasthotel is locatedwould definitely stay here againnice propertythe staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed 6 March 2017

No problems. Clean new facility. Nice employees. Decent breakfast. Overall decent value for price for the area. Location was great for me, and would be good for visitors to CSU Bakersfield, and not too far from downtown if that's where you're needing to be.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Driving down California's Central Valley, I stayed one night at the Homewood Suites by Hilton in Bakersfield. My stay was pleasant; the staff were friendly and professional. The complimentary evening social provided a chance to chat with other guests while enjoying delicious and nice variety of foods. The suite was spacious and contained everything one would ever need, including a fully-equipped kitchen. I used the premium internet service, and it was perfect and quick. After a long drive, I had a restful sleep in a comfortable bed. This is the type of hotel experience one should have!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2017

We went to Bakersfield for a funeral. Picked this hotel because of the low price and nice quality suite. We arrived just in time for the dinner social and had a really nice meal and drinks. The room was clean, large and quiet. The bed was comfortable with fluffy pillows. We enjoyed the morning breakfast with a variety of items from fruit, yogurt, to scrambled eggs. Hot coffee and Juice. We will stay here on our next trip.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2017

This was a very nice stay. As a Diamond member, I was upgraded to a very nice room. Everything in perfect working order. The evening meals were good, along with the free beer served 4 nights a week.

They have a great breakfast. :) Everything served hot and fresh. One surprise was they have the good bakery goods that you find at Hilton Hotels. Delicious.

I would have rated this a 5, but they made one small, but bad mistake. One night I stopped at the front desk, and there was only one young lady working, and she was busy trying to take care of guests and answering the phone. I asked for a wake up call, and she wrote it on a sticky note. NO wake up call. These young kids don't realize how important this is to the guests.

But other than that, everything was perfect. :)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2017

Nice clean hotel in an upscale area of Bakersfield. Easy to get to and from the hotel. Nice restaurants not too far away. Hotel staff very courteous. We will stay there next time we visit Bakersfield.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple