All reviewsa hilton honors memberfast foodoff the highwayroom was cleaneasy accessnice hotelnice staycomplimentary breakfaststay there againthe breakfast areaa great place to stayoatmealparking lotlas vegasconvenient locationone night stayinns
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A good breakfast, a nice room and kind staff. Although the city does not offer too much, the hotel was perfect for a pleasant sleep on our route. The quality of their facilities is high and there are a lot of restaurants in the whereabouts.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Ash W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield/Hwy 58, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear arce69zamora,

I'm glad to see that you had a wonderful time staying with us. Thank you for your 5-star review of our hotel and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This Hampton is located right off the freeway and close to downtown Bakersfield. It is clean and comfortable and has all the necessities to make a quick business or leisure stay perfect! Stay are friendly and helpful, workout room and jacuzzi, business support services and a quick breakfast on the run!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ash W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield/Hwy 58, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Steven B,

Thanks for your five-star review! I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I will never stay there again nor will any of my employees. All cables news channels have reception except Fox News. I have no interest in patronizing a hotel so proud to display their political ideology. What a shame!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 631bross

Dear 631bross,

As of this writing some of our TVs have Fox News, while others do not. I'm sorry to see that your room was one of the ones that was affected. We have alerted our cable provider to the issue and it is being addressed. The lack of Fox News in some rooms is a technical issue, not a political one. Thanks for your review and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

A very nice one night stay.

Plenty of room to park an RV. Nearby food. Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Nearby fuel including diesel.

Only small issue was that all luggage carts were gone. We were told they were all in use, but we found two abandoned on the 2nd floor.

Room Tip: There is a late night train with train horn. I don't know if any rooms would be exempt from the blast.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Ash W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield/Hwy 58, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Robert G,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and will incorporate it into our next team huddle so we can improve our service. Thank you for staying with us - we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Long-time diamond member here. My family used points for a one night stay from LA to Redding. I thought the property was quiet. Room was spacious enough. No jacuzzi as I was told that modifications to the ADA have had some hotels just shut their jacuzzis down for everyone as opposed to spending the $$ on a remodel. Better that nobody use the jacuzzis than a few I guess.

Standard breakfast fare for Hampton. Plenty of space in the eating area. Staff was excellent as usual for Hilton properties. Business center is also good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear BJBrew,

We appreciate your review of our hotel. I'm glad to see that you thought we are a good value, especially as a Diamond member of Hilton Honors. Thank you for staying with us - we look forward to seeing you again soon!