All reviews an extended stay stove top check in was easy excellent hotel stayed here for one night bed was comfortable kitchenette noise motel shampoo sink carpet tv highway
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Stayed here for one night at the last minute coming down from Sequoia national park. The rooms were clean, and basic. Beds were comfortable, have no complaints.

Small issue as they have no toiletries provided.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Joel T
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I really enjoyed my stay here. Loved the fact there was a nice size pool there with a very nice temperature. The staff was nice and check in was easy. Really enjoyed the room and it was very big and comfortable for the price. It had a nice size room and had a couch. The breakfast was ok but did have a selection. The bonus was for me is that it had a bar restaurant across the street which was very easy to get to and the staff there was very nice.

Room tip: All the rooms should be good
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Stayed here for two nights in June 2018. It is a bare bones type of room but the price was great. No bathroom toiletries and nothing in the little kitchen (utensils, plates, etc). No carpet on the floor, which was different, just flooring that looks like wood (but isn't). The room we had on the top floor was quiet.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We had a king bed, It was pretty comfortable, but the pillows were small an flimsy. It had a kitchenette with 2 burners, sink, a microwave and a fridge. It had a tub shower, the bathroom was roomy. I couldn't find a blow dryer. I would come here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

First let me start by saying I booked this hotel three weeks in advance. The only thing I asked for was ground level because I am eight months pregnant it was confirmed so by the time I got to the hotel and checked in they told me there is no ground level so she gave me the second level and then after signing all the papers she crosses it out and puts the third level so I asked her there’s nothing on the first level no there’s nothing on the second level no but don’t worry she said because it’s right next to the elevator lies lies lies. Then she informs me this is a no smoking hotel which is great I’m 8 months pregnant with my 12-year-old daughter signed a paper saying I’m not gonna smoke if I do it’s a 200 and something dollar charge told her that’s fine I don’t smoke but she insisted on going on and on and on about if you do we’re going to have to charge you because it soaks into the sheets it’s soaks into the pillowcases it’s soaks into the towels and into all this stuff and they’re going to have to replace it I don’t smoke I told you I don’t smoke I can read I know what I’m signing. I got it. My room was almost to the end and I asked her if there was another way to get there faster she said no they only have one elevator if I wanted to get closer I would have to go upstairs three flights of stairs eight months pregnant not doing it so I went to the elevator because there’s only one elevator I had to wait almost 7 minutes for the elevator to get down so I could get up. I was over this hotel before I even came to the room. When I got to my room and pulled out the key card realize she only gave me one key after asking me one key or two and telling her two. so when I told her hey you only gave me one key she turns around and says really cause I think I gave you two why would I lie about a key?? It’s just all bad service all around. When I got to the room I assumed because every hotel that I have and I say I went to that had a kitchen had pots and pans well they don’t supply any of that no silverware no cups no nothing that was my mistake I assumed I also assumed that they gave you little bottles of shampoo conditioner and soap was wrong about that too they don’t supply that either. For being a new hotel I would think that their AC unit would be better was a little disappointed in that if I could leave and get my money back I would’ve left and paid more money for better service. Went to go lay down not so comfortable bed but will do. went to the bathroom disappointed to see only one towel thanks woodland suites. Guess me and my daughter sharing a towel. I got to say I honestly would not stay here again PS here’s a tip maybe you should invest in better service and more towels if not one pot or pan since you have an oven and a stove in your room for people who are traveling that don’t travel with pots and pans The best part about this hotel was leaving. It was all bad!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2018