All reviews del taco fresh fruit easy access fast food bakersfield north great place to stay decent breakfast would stay here again road trip complimentary breakfast oatmeal fridge and microwave front desk clerk the breakfast area nice stay upon check comfortable room
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

There’s a free shuttle to the nearby airport. It’s driven by the maintenance guy or sometimes the breakfast lady, when someone needs it.

If the shuttle isn’t available, they pay for the $13 taxi (at least that’s the case for travelers to the airport FBO where I was coming from, I’m not sure if everyone gets the free taxi).

Otherwise, it’s a standard Hampton, just what you expect. There are a couple of chain restaurants within walking distance.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2018

The air conditioning was noisy and the refrigerator vibrated all night. Since we were only in the room for 10 hours, it was not worth pursuing with the staff. We just sucked it up and stayed until we got ready to leave the next morning. Loud air conditioning also and did not smell inviting. Stale smoke smell or dirty air filter.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Laura P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

HI Jennifer,

I am so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at our property. I really wish you had advised us while you were here. We strive to give all of our guests a great stay and would have been more than happy to get you a different room and even help you move if need be. I sincerely hope the next time you are in Bakersfield you will give us another chance but regardless I hope you travel safe and thank you for taking the time to let us know.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Had trouble with hhonors and front desk computers talking to one another. Front desk seemed at a loss and that was frustrating. I had to play mediator for the front desk and hhonors. Shouldn't have to.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2018

There's a heck of a lot of pride on display at this property, which has been kept up exceptionally well since its opening. Staff, led by Laura Potter are truly hospitable, rooms are up to date (love the two outlets in the bathroom) and grounds are kept up exceptionally well. I've stayed here before and will definitely do so again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I stayed there 2 months and all was ok. Staff are friendly. Room is big, clean and comfortable. The digital key is very handy, much much better than use key card as the key card is not working always.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business