All reviews fresh fruit fast food great place to stay would stay here again decent breakfast complimentary breakfast oatmeal smoking room the breakfast area easy access nice stay upon check front desk clerk comfortable room san francisco stayed one night freeway
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I enjoyed my stay, staff is so welcoming, they make you feel like family, rooms are very clean. The breakfast is hot and you have a wide variety to choose from. I will only stay at this Hampton Inn North

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Our stay at the Hampton Inn Bakersfield was pleasant, the staff were accommodating and courteous, the rooms and common areas were clean and in good repair. Breakfast in the morning was adequate and included some fresh fruit along with eggs and breads.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017

For a little more money than a budget motel, we got a lot more quality. A plush bed with a comforter and large pillows, a full size bathtub/shower, ice and soda machine on the same floor, a bigger selection of breakfast items. Now I don't have to buy a separate breakfast, I wanted to stay longer to take advantage of the other amenities.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2017

This Hampton Inn was very clean, accommodating, friendly, and had convenient free parking and breakfast. The staff was very nice and offered help in every aspect of our stay. I will definitely refer friends and family to this Bakersfield location as the occasion arises.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2017

1. King Room: Mattress was extremely soft and bouncy. Cheap, standard sized pillows required fluffing/folding all night to no avail. 2. Bathroom not properly cleaned: Hair on floor & in soap dish on counter. Black (mold?) spots in several areas of the tub/shower. Shower door bottom bracket broken and the door eventually came off in my hands, nearly falling on my foot. All metal brackets, rollers, & hinges rusted. 3. Felt rushed to leave: Although we requested, and were granted a noon check-out, housekeeping staff made at least 4 attempts to access the room prior to our departure. I reported the issues at check-out. The young lady was very kind. She apologized, directed me to the posted 100% satisfaction guarantee, and wrote a note for the manager. She stated that he would either contact me or simply refund the stay. A full week later and neither has happened. The shower door was not functioning properly the last time we stayed at this location. On that occasion the rest of the stay was fine so we reported it at check-out but didn't make a big deal of it. We understand that things happen. Both my wife and I do our best to be reasonable when it comes to things like this. However, the totality of issues with this stay has us seriously contemplating whether we’ll stay at this location again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family