US$145
US$89
US$121
US$117
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$72
US$105
US$100
US$71
US$59
Bakersfield River Run RV Park(Bakersfield)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$42
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfresh fruitfast food restaurantsbreakfast was deliciousgreat place to staywould stay here againoatmealbusiness tripsmoking roomthe breakfast areaeasy accessupon checknice stayfront desk clerkcomfortable roomsan franciscostayed one nightfree breakfast
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Our stay at the Hampton Inn Bakersfield was pleasant, the staff were accommodating and courteous, the rooms and common areas were clean and in good repair. Breakfast in the morning was adequate and included some fresh fruit along with eggs and breads.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017

For a little more money than a budget motel, we got a lot more quality. A plush bed with a comforter and large pillows, a full size bathtub/shower, ice and soda machine on the same floor, a bigger selection of breakfast items. Now I don't have to buy a separate breakfast, I wanted to stay longer to take advantage of the other amenities.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2017

This Hampton Inn was very clean, accommodating, friendly, and had convenient free parking and breakfast. The staff was very nice and offered help in every aspect of our stay. I will definitely refer friends and family to this Bakersfield location as the occasion arises.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2017

1. King Room: Mattress was extremely soft and bouncy. Cheap, standard sized pillows required fluffing/folding all night to no avail. 2. Bathroom not properly cleaned: Hair on floor & in soap dish on counter. Black (mold?) spots in several areas of the tub/shower. Shower door bottom bracket broken and the door eventually came off in my hands, nearly falling on my foot. All metal brackets, rollers, & hinges rusted. 3. Felt rushed to leave: Although we requested, and were granted a noon check-out, housekeeping staff made at least 4 attempts to access the room prior to our departure. I reported the issues at check-out. The young lady was very kind. She apologized, directed me to the posted 100% satisfaction guarantee, and wrote a note for the manager. She stated that he would either contact me or simply refund the stay. A full week later and neither has happened. The shower door was not functioning properly the last time we stayed at this location. On that occasion the rest of the stay was fine so we reported it at check-out but didn't make a big deal of it. We understand that things happen. Both my wife and I do our best to be reasonable when it comes to things like this. However, the totality of issues with this stay has us seriously contemplating whether we’ll stay at this location again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank keltech00
Reviewed 15 October 2017

The accommodations were top notch rivaling the quality of hotel chains charging twice as much. I hear the breakfast is exceptional. I'll have to check it out next time, when I don't have to leave so early.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business