All reviewsfresh fruitfast foodgreat place to staywould stay here againdecent breakfastcomplimentary breakfastoatmealsmoking roomthe breakfast areaeasy accessnice stayupon checkfront desk clerkcomfortable roomsan franciscostayed one nightfreeway
Reviewed 15 April 2016

We really rest in this hotel, close to the airport but zero noisy. The bed was amazing, king size and so soft linen, the night here renewed us completely. Breakfast had everything, so enjoying. Hotel recommended 100%

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeonardoMoguer L
LauraPotter707, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Thank you for your review regarding your experience. We strive to exceed our guests’ expectations and create memorable experiences.

It is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We hope you will come back and visit us soon, in the meantime please travel safe!

Laura Potter

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Always clean, comfortable with friendly staff. I really like the happy hour, draft, beer, and snacks. Price is very good for a Hampton. Other than outside of the city, it's just off the freeway so you are not far away from most places I need to visit.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Phil C
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Love this hotel!!!!! The staff is so flippin amazing we love them all!!!!! I came from Nevada back in Jan. thinking I would only be here a few days as we awaited the arrival of my first grandson and as it turns out the little guy decided to wait almost two weeks instead of the anticipated few days we thought when we rushed down lol we were on baby time and our unexpected long stay here was awesome!!!!! The staff got to know us very well and asked my kids and I daily if our baby had arrived yet!!!!! The entire staff deserves high fives!!!!!! We come to Bakersfield once a month to visit with the baby and stay here always!!!!! The last time we came we had an issue with the reservation and were immediately upgraded and comped a night in a huge suite for the trouble!!!!! This evening we arrived at 2am and the room we always stay in or any king room was available and we were given the same suite as before no questions asked!!!!! If you want to be treated like family in a clean comfy room for a decent rate this is your place!!!! Breakfast is always good and they have never ran out of anything ever during our many stays!!!!! The beds are the best part and why we stay here I have scoliosis badly and it's hard for me to stay in hotels with the bed situation but I just as well in these beds as I do at home and it's hard get out of the beds here and not sleep for hours lol.... We look forward to staying here and will be back each month for our family visit's!!!!!! Thank you to all the staff and managers you guys are doing an awesome job!!!!!!! We will see you again soon!!!!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2016

This is a very comfortable hotel. Great beds, good breakfast and evening appetizers. The treadmill incline wasn't working during my stay, and there were no disinfecting wipes for the equipment, but otherwise the cleanliness of the fitness room is excellent. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2016

Stop overnight on a recent family road trip. it was a great stay with an exceptionally friendly staff. The rooms were very clean and quiet. I happened to speak with one of the new owners during the complimentary reception and he says they will be renovating the rooms over the course of the year so there might be some disruption in the near future, but I expect it to be an even better experience in the coming year.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family