“Good burgers”

Razorback Ribs
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Yellville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 15 July 2017

My wife and I had a burger here for the first time this summer. We have driven by before and not stopped. I'm glad we did this time. The burger and fries were great! It was packed and the service was still fast enough. Good overall experience at this place.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Love their Bar-B-Que, The sauce is wonderful. My favorite is the pulled pork sandwich with cole slaw, My husband loves the hamburger and fries, Catfish is goo and the huge baked potato with bar-b-que on it is good also. I guess I can't choose

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Husband had the brisket sandwich and I asked them if they could make me. Brisket salad and did they ever deliver! Y'all need to stop at this shack...YUM!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Food is consistently good; generous portions are served by friendly waitresses. The building has been around for a long time and it shows. Located right on busy U.S. Highway 62/412, the parking lot has limited spots and can be a bit difficult to enter and exit. If you collect T-shirts, they sell unique ones with fun sayings and their Razorback Ribs logo.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We visited after a long day on the river. Our waitress (young lady) was top notch. She outdid the older ones trying to help her with our party. Ribs and BBQ were excellent. Serving size not too skimpy and not too much. Fried onions were my fave- and the ribs. They even have some healthy options for "those" folks. We'll be back each year!