“potato salad”

Razorback Ribs
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Yellville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 9 June 2016

We have had their ribs, pork, beef. All good, but you have to try their sour cream potato salad...yummm

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

I have been to Razorback a few times and used to love it but after my last visit I don't think I will be going back. It was during the summertime so it was hot and they didn't seem to have a good enough ac to keep the place cool. Also there was more flies inside the dining area than I think there was outside. Staff didn't seem to be trying to fix the fly problem even though I had to keep fanning them away constantly. Also prices had gone up while quality and quantity of food had declined. Hope it's got better but I don't think I want to chance it again, even for takeout.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

I try to stop by and grab a 1/2 rack of ribs when I pass thru town after working. They have a very friendly staff and have always made me feel comfortable even though I'm not one of the "locals" that probably eat here often. It's worth the trip.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Really great burgers and sides with great service and fast . You can't go wrong with the mushroom Swiss or the Ernieburger.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Three of us guys made it over for lunch today. Have had their BBQ before, and it was some of the best ever. Noticed going in a sign about their catfish. Gave it a try. They went overboard on this. The food was outstanding, even though it was a bit too much, and the service was very good. I had the three piece dinner, and the three pieces were huge. Could have well gotten buy with two. Will be going back....