See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Keep in mind this is a very small town. The hotel is great for the location and size of town. This isn't a big city so you're not going to have the big city choices and not the big city prices either. The Hotel is not that bad. It is an older hotel with older décor for a fair price. The place was clean too. I had a pleasant stay with no complaints.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

Unfortunately waited too late to book rooms in time for a family reunion. This hotel was the only one left with vacancies. Wallpaper peeling, dead spiders in the tub and toilet area and a non-stop mold smell. Carpet looks like it is growing bacteria. Soap that is provided is the size of a small potato chip.
Worst hotel I've stayed in. Avoid. Avoid!!!!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

Worst inn in wynne Arkansas..wash clothes looked like cleaning rags...towels were dingy an full of stains...vanity sink was cracked an stains ...tub would not drain while in the shower ...sheets were stained...Rom had a moldy smell...shower curtain needed changed a long time ago because the bottom of it was full of mold...I will never stay there again

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa P
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I was the guest in room 153 on the night of 9/12/13. At 3:00 a.m., I was awakened from a sound sleep by the repeated beeping of a loud alarm. I turned on the lights and searched the room for an alarm clock, but could find none. Was the sound coming from the air conditioner? No. I kept searching, fearing the loud noise would awaken other guests. After about ten minutes of searching, I discovered that this loud alarm noise was in fact coming form the microwave oven in the room! I unplugged the microwave and the noise stopped. But now, of course, I cannot go back to sleep. And the date today is Friday, the 13th.

Room tip: Unplug the microwave oven before going to bed at night.
Date of stay: September 2013
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank autoharper
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I read reviews and hotel was ranked #1 out of 3 hotels in town so I booked a room thinking it would be tolerable. Young lady checking us in was very pleasant but the room needed lots of repairs. The tub had chunks out of it and mold around tile and edges. The knobs fell off several times while showering. Carpet and walls had lots of stains. Wallpaper peeling off in spots. There were only 2 towels for a room for 4 people and the front desk only had 1 extra towel. I will try a different hotel next time.

Date of stay: January 2013