See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I read reviews and hotel was ranked #1 out of 3 hotels in town so I booked a room thinking it would be tolerable. Young lady checking us in was very pleasant but the room needed lots of repairs. The tub had chunks out of it and mold around tile and edges. The knobs fell off several times while showering. Carpet and walls had lots of stains. Wallpaper peeling off in spots. There were only 2 towels for a room for 4 people and the front desk only had 1 extra towel. I will try a different hotel next time.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank wdcb
Reviewed 28 November 2011

We were in town for a marathon and while there are three hotels fairly close together the other two were booked up so we decided to stay here. The room only cost us $45.00 so we were a little skeptical when we arrived. The gentleman at the front desk was super nice and check in was quick. The room we stayed in was a little dated but was clean and quite large. One thing I would recommend is a coffee maker in the room but we did have a microwave and refrigerator in the room. I got a great nights sleep as the area was very quite and the next morning I went to the lobby to grab some coffee and the gentleman was putting out some fruit and danish rolls along with juice. He insisted I have some breakfast and was a very kind gentleman. For the cost of the room I was very satisified with everything.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
15  Thank TennesseeRunners
Reviewed 10 February 2008

Actually, this property isn't 'too too' bad. It;s reasonably priced, clean and I did feel safe here. The rooms are quite large. and the furniture is pretty good. The two 'flat' pillows on the king bed could have been better however. They don't do breakfast but there is a restaurant on the property and various fast foods nearby. Overall, probably one of the better motels available in this town.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled on business