“Excellent coffee and great atmosphere”
Review of Cafe Jesus Martin

Cafe Jesus Martin
Ranked #1 of 151 Restaurants in Armenia
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent coffee and great atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 November 2010

I loved loved loved this place. They have excellent coffee and they actually know about coffee and care about how to make it. If you have any special request they don't mind cater to it to give you your coffee the way you want it. the coffee shop is half a block from the main plaza, on calle 6. They also have yummy postres, not too many, but the ones they have are fresh and local. The place is on the ground floor of an old colonial house, it's all made of wood and vibrant colors, they have some really funny and interesting old travel magazines, which are nice to read through as you sip your coffee while traveling. The owner is super nice. He saw me poking my head into the house and told me I could just go in and take pictures if I wanted. This place was as close as it gets to your neighborhood coffee shop. I felt at home. I went every day I was in Salento. Twice a day.

British Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best coffee in the world!”
Reviewed 15 January 2010

A truly authentic look into the world of coffee. Jesus, the owner of Cafe Jesus Martin Bedoya led us on a 6 hour adventure of the surrounding coffee plantations, rescued our camera and served us up the best cup of coffee ever enjoyed. This place is run by people with a true passion for their product - coffee. Cappucinos, espresso, cafe con leche, machiatos - the works. Friendly too!