All reviews front desk pool beach room service ocean view three nights pink beach beautiful property rooms are spacious lounge chairs gorgeous views the reefs fine dining bottle of champagne every aspect first floor price point walk in shower
Reviewed 4 September 2018

We were at the Loren last week at it was truly amazing. Absolutely stunning views and a warm and welcoming staff. If you are planning a trip to Bermuda, this is the MUST go to place! And don't forget to order a Rum Sizzle - my new favorite drink of all time!

Room Tip: Second floor rooms have perfect views.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GloriaGauron
sebastienm1578, General Manager at The Loren at Pink Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you very much for your kind note,
We were delighted to hear that we now are your Bermudian home,
Hoping to welcome you back soon at the Loren,

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We came to the Loren on recommendations from work colleagues
telling us it was a newer hotel in Bermuda. We have been to Bermuda several times but always stayed at the Fairmont Southampton. I was coming alone with my 2 kids (11yr old daughter, 8yr old son) since the hubby couldn’t get away so thought we’d try something new. We arrived around 3pm check in time and were warmly greeted by the doorman David who had our name on an arrivals list and took our bags. We walked in to friendly faces and were brought to the outdoor terrace area for check in. We were greeted by Hannah who was (and has been throughout our stay) so lovely, friendly and helpful. She checked us in and we were brought ice cold waters. The manager (Taryn I think - Australian accent) came to make sure everything was fine since there was some confusion with our reservation before we arrived but all was handled well and quickly before we arrived. David carried our bags and walked us to our room on the first floor. Was worried a bit since some reviewers mentioned asking for a 2nd level room. However the first floor was beautiful! Every room has a large, private terrace and because the hotel sits on a cliff of sorts, you get beautiful views of the water and hear and see the beautiful crystal blue waves lapsing against the rocks. It’s a dream, truly. The rooms have high vaulted ceilings, very spacious bedroom and open room with large bathroom with separate tub and shower - new, clean and modern. There’s a safe in the room, a couple closets and drawers. The hotel leaves a note and cookies upon arrival and it’s quiet and serene. We spent every day by the pool with great attentive service from Rudy - he couldn’t have been more friendly and accommodating to us and set up chairs in the shade for my kids and a couple in the sun for me. He got water toys for my kids and checked on us every now and then. There are not many kids at the hotel and the pool is smaller but more than sufficient since there’s a beautiful beach with clear water that you can see fishes right below your feet! It’s like something out of a movie and we travel a ton on beach vacations so have a lot to compare. The waves and beach are as perfect this time of year as ever - water is not too cold, waves are big but not over powering and the beach is spotless with very little seaweed or rocks etc. In the late afternoon during lower tide, you can walk to the rockier part of the beach and see snails on the rocks and other sea life — no lifeguard and you feel like you’re alone which is great. The hotel is smaller with only 30 some rooms but it’s secluded and quiet and you never have issues finding a seat or getting service. My kids played in the kids room which was big enough - air hockey, Xbox, ps4, tv with movies, toys and games and legos - my son played there every afternoon for an hour to get out of the sun. It’s really safe and quiet at the hotel. The only downside is that you have to take a $25+ cab to Hamilton where a lot of food is located - otherwise you have limited choice at the hotel. But we were totally fine with that and it was more than enough for lunches/breakfast - we took cabs every night out to dinner which was a nice change of pace. Overall, we have had an AMAZING and super relaxing 4 nights here — perfect amount of time for us. If you want a quick getaway to sleep, eat and beach ...this is it!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Diva_Fashionista5

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write this fantastic review,
I am so impressed that you remembered so many of our team's member names!
I have shared your comment with everyone and it was greatly appreciated.
We are delighted to hear that you felt so comfortable at the Loren,
Thank you again, hoping to welcome you back soon,

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Since our arrival everything was perfect, the resort is just gorgeous, the property are well designed and clean.
People who work here knows exactly what is luxury service…
Food was tasty in all restaurants, service really professional and the spa experience so relaxing…
We will come back, thanks to The Loren team…!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind note.
We are definitely aiming to be the most luxurious property in Bermuda and were extremely happy to read your review
Glad to hear that you will be back, see you soon!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I loved my stay at the Loren. Our rooms were gorgeous, the beds firm but comfortable, the view from the ocean front room was spectacular. The pool was lovely and we spent lots of time there. I can't say enough about the staff--friendly, extremely helpful from the manager (who very graciously helped us switch rooms to one with a better view) to the guys manning the pool and beach. The hotel is new, fresh and very modern feeling.

My thoughts and tips:
-- There are two pools right next to each other (same temp). The pool area can get busy on the weekend but never crowded.
-- The beach is much better than I was expected based on reviews. Its no Horseshoe beach in size, but its quite sizable, lots of room to spread out, and great swimming on soft sandy bottom with great snorkeling right outside the hotel. Be sure to go out in the late afternoon to watch the parrot fish feed.
-- Some of the reviews on here as well as my booking confirmation from the hotel said all rooms have ocean front views, but this is not quite true, and I suspect this is because the hotel is now renting the villa rooms up on the hill behind the main building. Don't get me wrong--these rooms are GORGEOUS and as good if not better than the main building rooms. They are also much more private if thats what you want. But they look out on shrubbery, and only are ocean view if you go out on the patio and crane your neck. Also the website says the villa rooms have a private plunge pool--not quite true. There is a pool for each villa building, but it seems only one rooms has access, and you only seem to have access if you rent the entire building (though admittedly I'm not sure of this, just know the pool for our building was not for our use). These rooms also do require a short ~1 minute walk down the hill to the pool/beach. These rooms are great and certainly more affordable, but just be aware when booking that you won't get that awesome oceanfront view with these rooms. We stayed here one night and then were able to switch to the oceanfront room, and for us was worth the price differential.
-- I take a bit of exception to the reviews that say there are no amenities. The gym was well appointed, the spa was great and standard cost for what you'd expect from a hotel such as this, the pool and wait staff were very friendly, attentive and left us wanting for nothing, there is a great game room, and the concierge was all over every inquiry and request we asked of them, and made reservations on our behalf. If you want more than that, go on a cruise.
-- It is a bit out of the way, but I highly recommend renting a Twizy. They have an office here on site, and charging stations on site. They are way better and safer than the scooters and you can easily go to either end of the island for a day without worrying about your charge.

I'd definitely recommend and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for this great review,
Am glad to hear that you have used one of our twizzies to explore the island, definitely the best way to do it,
I am very happy to read that we were able to exceed your expectations, we have a friendly and dedicated staff that always go the extra step to make our guests comfortable.
Hoping to see you soon at the Loren

Reviewed 29 August 2018

This is a perfect hotel for total relaxation and pampering at every level. Every room is a suite with unbelievable ocean views. Large patios/balconies, but I would recommend 2nd or 3rd floor accommodations for better views. Chic furnishings in every room of the hotel.

Service was excellent and restaurants served delicious meals.
I want to let all know about how excellent the service is. I left a brand new and expensive white blouse on the bed when packing to leaveWhen I called the hotel they looked, but couldn’t find it. They went to the trouble to contact the laundry service and located my blouse and mailed it to me right away. Now that is Service!!!

The Loren is definitely the way to go in beautiful Bermuda!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank SpicewoodSuzy

Thank you so much for this great review,
I have shared your comments with the entire Loren team and it was sincerely greatly appreciated,
Service is key for us as we are aiming the be the most luxurious property in Bermuda,
Looking forward to welcoming you back at the Loren,