Ibis Eskisehir(Eskisehir)
US$28
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$32/night.

Arus Otel(Eskisehir)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$40
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$52
US$46
US$45
Abaci Konak Otel(Eskisehir)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$36
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$42
Vip Suit Hotel(Eskisehir)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$34
All reviewscity viewreasonable priceevery morninghouse keepingentire citydoor poolthermal spaturkish bathturkeyluxury hotelomelettei highly recommend this hotelroom servicebeautiful hotelbusiness trippoolsramazan
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Spent here 2 days during my business trip. Unfortunately did not have time to use the spa or any other facilities but restaurants... Location is amazing - on top of the hill overlooking old town and with a view over entire city and beyond.
Breakfast was really good. Variaty of food is in line with 5 star hotel. Dinner in the hotel restaurant was also good.
Rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Only aircondition is a bit to laud. Rooms and bathroom are rather clean however what really bother are black stains in the bathroom sink. It is due to design which seems awfully hard to clean. It does not smell or anything but just gives negative appeal.
Beside this there are some other things that bothers which prevents me to give 5 points to this one.
All in all excellent value for money.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We spent 2 nights in this lovely place. Mostly in pools and spa. All staff were kind. Rooms were so clean. Food was amazing. Good location. Closes to museums. Hope to visit soon. Thanks for unforgettable time Tasigo

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in TASIGO. I had splendid times. On both 2 days we used private room in Spa center. First day we were in private Steam and Sauna room. We took Bali's massage and that one was the perfect massage I have ever had. Second Day we rented private Turkish bath . 2 nice ladies gave us bathing with glove and bubbles . It was a tremendus time. I had lots of fun. Only one time we used alacarte restaurant. Price and meal were rely good.I had tbone steak it was suite good. Souffle was awesome. I have to say this according to 5 stars conditions the price of alacarte restaurant was really reasonable. The thermal pool also was nice and hot. We chose this hotel for it's thermal label and I 'm very glas that our choise was right. I couldn't chose any better. Also city very nice. If some one wants to see museum there are a lots. The wax museum was very amazing there are lots of famous people sculpture. I liked especially Atatürk's sculptures. Meerschaum is special for city. There are plenty places for handcrafs and as a museum. Thanks TASIGO

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TuRoM
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel is nice, beautiful spa, free parking, etc. However, rooms were supposed to be smoke-free. The room they assigned was smelling like an ashtray. After I talked with them they changed the room but it was not our first time experience this. The second room was also smoked recently but not as recent as our first room. This is not OK. Either update your smoke detectors and ask for penalty or make a floor for smooking people.

Other than that, spa is located at 3rd floor and open until 11pm. Even though some parents insists on bringing their sons to female only spa, it is not allowed. And if the kid is older than 3, you can talk to someone to get them kicked out. I am not anti-kid but I am anti-spoiled kids (also parents) with no respect to others. I recommend to going to spa around the closing time since there are less people around.

Breakfast was okay but nothing fancy.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

it’s the only 5 ⭐️ rating hotel in Eskişehir. Both in quality and service also hospitality.
Situated in Odunpazari Hill and you can easily reach the main museums and authentic attraction of odunpazari.
Hotel has a very nice and quality spa and indoor pool.
Rooms have termal water and balcony to watch the city.
I highly recommend the hotel to every traveler.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family