“Best pizzia I've ever had”
Review of Pizzeria Bacco

Pizzeria Bacco
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Garachico
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: It is possible to pay with credit card
London, United Kingdom
“Best pizzia I've ever had”
Reviewed 5 November 2011

We went on a Friday night and it was fully packed from the moment it opened at 7pm. We put our name down on the wait list and were seated within half an hour which surprised me as the restaurant has only got about 8 tables but the turn around is quite quick. I would definitely recommend you book a reservation in advance but an evening stroll along the sea front is great to kill time before the table is free. The friendly service was very very good and I thought the pizzas were superb - thin crust with excellent toppings. Can heartily recommend quatro staggioni (mushrooms, artichokes, garlic shoots, ham) or the one with a topping of prawns, red peppers and onions. If you can't get a table there you can always take your pizza away to sit by the sea.

• Visited November 2011