We stayed with a group of 12 bikers in Finca Ca's Sant for 4 nights. Very good and efficient contact with Antigone to prepare the trip, excellent service by Jamie and a great hospitality in general. Not to forget the unique place: a bit hidden just outside the town of Soller (walking distance) but a place where silence and peacefullness can be experienced like nowhere else. Other guests told us that they stayed there before and came back. It doesn't supprise me. We'll come back too! Great breakfast with the best orange juice ever, relaxing swimming pool where you feel back in Roman times, a smile on the face of all staff, ... Thank you so much Antigone, Jamie, your mother and all staff for this excellent stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The peace, tranquility and calmness in this Island of Calm can be found at Ca's Sant, where everything comes together in 30.000 sq.m. of enviable beauty. During a period of four generations Ca's Sant has been given over to the cultivation of oranges and the creation of a romantic garden with a marvellous swimming pool: all of which makes this estate something of a jewel in the crown. The rooms, furnished with magnificent 18th. century furniture, and with all the comfort that modern technology permits, will ensure that you find the esclusivity and intimacy you have been seeking for your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Finca Ca's Sant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Ca`s Sant Hotel Soller
- Finca Cas Sant Soller
- Finca Cas Sant Hotel Soller
- Finca Ca's Sant Soller, Majorca