“nice tapas”

Price range: US$4 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2018

we spend the weekend around the beautifull mountains in mallorca and we stop here for a have some food, it was super nice and good priced, whatb we where expecting.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,055)

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I would love to tell you my experience of dining at this restaurant, but unfortunately I was turned away. There were at least three tables available, which I know because the waiter stood looking at them for 30 seconds while contemplating whether he should give one of them to me. He then looked at me sheepishly and said "sorry ma'am". This is also after I had asked for a table in Spanish. Shame!

1  Thank SDRJvoy
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Tapas style menu with buzzing atmosphere, good service and and great food. Good value for money as well, I would definitely return.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited for the 2017 New Year’s Eve menu....and are so glad that we did.
At €45 per person to include a welcome glass of Cava, the 5 course set menu was inventive and delicious.
The staff were great and the service slick and they provided us with a glass of grapes each to see in the new year.
A visit here never fails to impress...See you when you open back up after a well deserved rest.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Very good pintxos! Nice atmosphere, specially on the ground floor. The cold pintxos was very good but the warm pintxos that you find on the menu was absolutely amazing! Especially the ox tail and the lamb rack. They serve local craft beer as well, some really good and some that wasn’t as exciting.
Overall a must go to restaurant if you’re in the area.