“Such a change from Tapas and Pizza”
Review of Casa Asiatica

Casa Asiatica
Ranked #40 of 94 Restaurants in Pollenca
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

We entered an empty restaurant at about 7 wanting something different after eating tapas and pizza for a week, all were a little dubious, but I tell you something even the fussy 8 year old found something she liked and managed to polish off 1/2 crispy duck. All freshly cooked and full of flavour, a definite must if you fancy something different.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Brilliant food, great service as we visited near closing time and they were so polite and helpful, and as I mentioned food was superb. Will have no problem visiting again. Thank you all ever so much xx

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Came in close to closing for lunch. Had great service and the best set meal for 4 plus extra dishes for my little one.
Great prices and the best Chinese/thai we have all ever had by along shot.
Please if you get chance to eat here don't hesitate as you will be blown away by the quality of food they put out .

We will have to call in again before we leave the island. As we all enjoyed the food so much. I can't recommend this place enough x

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I read the reviews and wanted to try this restaurant because of them, having eaten in some excellent Chinese and Thai restaurants around the world I wasn't expecting it to be the best I have ever had ! It was fabulous and ridiculously reasonable for three of us to have starters, mains and beers for 50 euros. My favourite was crispy Thai beef, my friends favourite was chilli beef but we all said it was the best we've had anywhere and large portions, the staff were lovely too, attentive but not rushed like so often at home in the uk, wish we'd tried it sooner as we fly home in three days but we have time to go again :)

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Having had a place in nearby Puerto Pollenca for several years, we always yearn for decent Chinese after too much tapas and the seemingly endless menus on show that offer the same routine fair. Casa Asiatica yet again delivers with lots of fresh tasting, well cooked and happily served food. Very tasty.

1  Thank ATravelfan17