Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Van Buren
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We were on our way to Miami OK for a wedding and wanted to take an extra night somewhere halfway that allowed a little relaxation. Happens that the Pensacola Christian College Girls were staying here too. But they were good girls. Quite and never a rowdy moment. The hotel was clean and service was great. The pool was our main objective and the relaxation of our room. Great accommodations. Would visit again!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Room was clean and comfortable and quiet considering it's so close to the interstate. Staff is friendly and attentive.
Breakfast was another story....no biscuits, and was told by staff they don't offer biscuits any longer. She did put out cinnamon rolls but they were cold and hard. Coffee was good and hot.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
VBNES, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear Texas_Roadrunner_ 77,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us for most of the part and then breakfast! I am very sorry break news to you that IHG has decided to make biscuit and Gravy as an optional items on our breakfast bar to add some more healthier options- like Veg Omelets. However, since it matters to have guest, I will make sure that I add Biscuits and Gravy back to the menu as a rotation along with other good stuff.

We hope you will visit us again and very sure that Mr. Biscuit will greet you very good morning.

Jaimin Patel

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We make several trips to Arkansas each year to visit family. We've stayed at this Holiday Inn numerous times, and every time has been very satisfying. The pool is clean (indoor pool) and the staff is very attentive with re-stocking towels. The lobby area is clean and inviting. They offer a standard morning breakfast with the staff continually monitoring and keeping items full and available for guests. The front desk staff is always amiable and efficient. Rooms are very spacious and though starting to show wear they are well appointed. Wifi is strong and free. The location is great for anyone needing access to Alma, Van Buren, Fort Smith and the surrounding burbs. It is right off the highway but quiet with no highway noise or lights. We choose this place first when we're going to visit family.

Room Tip: Elevator is slow so if you don't mind walking a couple flights, it doesn't matter which floo...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear PamU6757CQ,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Your review is spot on. It gives me sense of satisfaction when I see that everything that we do matters to our customer and it is being recognized. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Jaimin Patel

Reviewed 8 March 2017

First the hotel: Nice, very clean, comfortable and very convenient. A great HI Express property. I would certainly stay there again. SECOND, the staff: Everyone was very friendly and helpful...A special note...My 9 hour drive to pick up a kitten turned into a 14 hour drive and I pulled into town at about 130AM...I exited too early and was lost...I had been driving for so long I couldn't really navigate any more. My mother had come along and she was wiped out as well...Roger at the front desk overnight stayed with me on the phone and helped me navigate to the hotel, talking me through it all and making sure I was alert...VERY HELPFUL and beyond the call of duty...I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area....Thank you HI Express and thank you to Roger...a special shout out to him. He's an asset to your property! -- J. N. Finley

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Easy access to I-40 and eateries. Customer service provided by Tyler was exceptional. He was pleasant, extremely courteous and helpful. I would definitely stay at this HIE again. It is on our list of "return visits" when we're traveling the I-40.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
11 km away
Courtyard Fort Smith Downtown
11.6 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area? Share your experiences!