US$72
Hampton.com
US$63
US$82
Priceline
Quality Inn(Van Buren)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
Priceline
Inn Towne Lodge(Fort Smith)
US$44
US$43
  • Free Internet
US$82
Quality Inn(Fort Smith)(Great Value!)
US$79
Priceline
All reviewshi expressfront deskresidential areastay there againspent one night herecinnamon rollsbiscuitsmorning breakfastabove averageslept like a babycomfortable bedseasy accessgreat roomstaff was friendlyyogurtthe hotel is cleanindoor pool
Reviewed 8 March 2017

First the hotel: Nice, very clean, comfortable and very convenient. A great HI Express property. I would certainly stay there again. SECOND, the staff: Everyone was very friendly and helpful...A special note...My 9 hour drive to pick up a kitten turned into a 14 hour drive and I pulled into town at about 130AM...I exited too early and was lost...I had been driving for so long I couldn't really navigate any more. My mother had come along and she was wiped out as well...Roger at the front desk overnight stayed with me on the phone and helped me navigate to the hotel, talking me through it all and making sure I was alert...VERY HELPFUL and beyond the call of duty...I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area....Thank you HI Express and thank you to Roger...a special shout out to him. He's an asset to your property! -- J. N. Finley

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Easy access to I-40 and eateries. Customer service provided by Tyler was exceptional. He was pleasant, extremely courteous and helpful. I would definitely stay at this HIE again. It is on our list of "return visits" when we're traveling the I-40.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Well, I got your attention. The hospital trip was to see a relative. It was just to visit and to be a support. All went well and they are recovering nicely. The folks in Van Buren did a great job helping us on short notice. Many thanks to the staff.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2016

This property was pretty good. Staff was friendly. We loved the Van Buren area and would like to go back but we will be staying in a different hotel. The beds were good and everything was exceptionally clean. I guess the only problem I had was it was overpriced for a Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
VBNES, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Ms. Cecilia Flournoy,

I am so happy to know that you find the hotel very comfortable and enjoyed the stay with us. By the same time, I am also curious to know why do you find our hotel overpriced, so Looked at your reservation details. Our suites are always higher rate than standard rooms and I know that it too be the lowest in our area. My apologies for any inconvenience and if you would get back to my please write me back to gm@hievanburen.com. I am very eager to know what I can do to keep yuor business in future.

Jaimin Patel

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Passed through and stayed one night, room was very clean and came with a tub next the bed. Amusing but didn't use, thankfully there was a tub in the main bathroom. Breakfast was great, just had to ask for things as they ran out and not restocked suck as forks and plates.

Only main issue was the parking, their were 3 of us getting rooms when I checked in (they were sold out) who didn't have a place to park. The two young kids at the desk were not helpful and more or less want me to sign my paperwork and move on, one guest parked in the handicap spot, the other halfway in front of a fire zone and me, well I had to park at the other hotel behind Holiday Inn and make my way over. There were 2 trucks taking up 10 spots and couldn't be towed. Also guest smoking at the back doo entry, it wasn't raining.

Nice hotel just parking is slim so ger there early and if you have a full rig, well there are about 2 tight spots along the exit of the hotel.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family