Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Van Buren
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We make several trips to Arkansas each year to visit family. We've stayed at this Holiday Inn numerous times, and every time has been very satisfying. The pool is clean (indoor pool) and the staff is very attentive with re-stocking towels. The lobby area is clean and inviting. They offer a standard morning breakfast with the staff continually monitoring and keeping items full and available for guests. The front desk staff is always amiable and efficient. Rooms are very spacious and though starting to show wear they are well appointed. Wifi is strong and free. The location is great for anyone needing access to Alma, Van Buren, Fort Smith and the surrounding burbs. It is right off the highway but quiet with no highway noise or lights. We choose this place first when we're going to visit family.

Room Tip: Elevator is slow so if you don't mind walking a couple flights, it doesn't matter which floo...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
VBNES, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear PamU6757CQ,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Your review is spot on. It gives me sense of satisfaction when I see that everything that we do matters to our customer and it is being recognized. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Jaimin Patel

Reviewed 8 March 2017

First the hotel: Nice, very clean, comfortable and very convenient. A great HI Express property. I would certainly stay there again. SECOND, the staff: Everyone was very friendly and helpful...A special note...My 9 hour drive to pick up a kitten turned into a 14 hour drive and I pulled into town at about 130AM...I exited too early and was lost...I had been driving for so long I couldn't really navigate any more. My mother had come along and she was wiped out as well...Roger at the front desk overnight stayed with me on the phone and helped me navigate to the hotel, talking me through it all and making sure I was alert...VERY HELPFUL and beyond the call of duty...I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area....Thank you HI Express and thank you to Roger...a special shout out to him. He's an asset to your property! -- J. N. Finley

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Easy access to I-40 and eateries. Customer service provided by Tyler was exceptional. He was pleasant, extremely courteous and helpful. I would definitely stay at this HIE again. It is on our list of "return visits" when we're traveling the I-40.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Well, I got your attention. The hospital trip was to see a relative. It was just to visit and to be a support. All went well and they are recovering nicely. The folks in Van Buren did a great job helping us on short notice. Many thanks to the staff.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2016

This property was pretty good. Staff was friendly. We loved the Van Buren area and would like to go back but we will be staying in a different hotel. The beds were good and everything was exceptionally clean. I guess the only problem I had was it was overpriced for a Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
VBNES, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Ms. Cecilia Flournoy,

I am so happy to know that you find the hotel very comfortable and enjoyed the stay with us. By the same time, I am also curious to know why do you find our hotel overpriced, so Looked at your reservation details. Our suites are always higher rate than standard rooms and I know that it too be the lowest in our area. My apologies for any inconvenience and if you would get back to my please write me back to gm@hievanburen.com. I am very eager to know what I can do to keep yuor business in future.

Jaimin Patel

Candlewood Suites Fort Smith
#4 of 23 in Fort Smith
12.7 km away
Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort Smith

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area? Share your experiences!