All reviews hi express front desk residential area stay there again spent one night here morning breakfast above average slept like a baby comfortable beds easy access road trip staff was friendly yogurt the hotel is clean indoor pool night's sleep scrambled eggs
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Great stay, allowed us to check in early, to make the Razorback Football Game. Rooms are very clean. Staff is friendly. Owners happened to be there and they were also very welcoming. Great will certainly stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
VBNES, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear Jon100580,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate you allowed my staff to be at your service and I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

We were tired from driving all day and I booked a room at this motel while on the road. It was close to I 40, very convenient for weary travelers. When we arrived, we were given an upgrade to a King Suite. It was wonderful! The most comfortable bed that we had slept in our entire trip West. The staff was very helpful, the rooms were very spacious and clean. I would highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
VBNES, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Hello,

Jaimin Patel

Reviewed 12 September 2016

I am very particular when it comes to cleanliness and found this hotel to be clean, inviting, safe and close to shopping and places to eat. Staff were very friendly, helpful and the breakfast is good. I travel quite a bit for work and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
VBNES, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear Mr James,

I surely appreciate your time to review our hotel. I can not agree with you more about how important it is to have a clean hotel and I highly appreciate that you see the values that we work for. Thank yuo so much for staying with us and sharing your experience with us and our future customers.

Jaimin Patel

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I'm amazed at people's ability to be inconsiderate...no door banging at check in that evening, 6 a.m. next a.m. think every door in that hallway was slammed at least twice before 7. Room itself was nice, weird that outlets built into lamps didn't work when the lamps did. Comfy bed, nice to have a keurig in your room. Auto pancake maker at breakfast was interesting...they were hard to slice, but ok flavor.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
VBNES, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2016

Dear Gretchen R,

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Room appeared clean. However, There were numerous hairs in the tub. Notified front desk to see if another room was available but there were no more rooms were available. Stayed but departed before 6 a.m.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
8  Thank ontheroad247rdb
VBNES, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Ms. Brown,

I would be very sorry if you really had this inconvenience but both you and I know that this was not the experience you had. Matter of the truth was you were just seeking for free upgrade and then a free room. It is actually not your fault. When businesses get bad review threat, Some managers become defensive and issue a refund without even evaluating matter of fact. Tripadvisor review is not a tool for blackmailing businesses. I am very sorry that they have left you a wrong impression of this tool.

-General Manager