All reviews logarska valley lovely hotel beautiful location buffet style breakfast and dinner family room other places our night stay hiking and biking natural pool hotel restaurant hotel offers mountain range outdoor activities early in the morning mountain facing room toilet and shower
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Many of us who travel around the world on frequent basis and have business life full of stress like to come to the place where one can really enjoy peaceful moments. Hotel Plesnik is such a place. Rooms are very beautifully designed, staff is extremely friendly and helpful, food is good, spa is nice.... With a great view to the mountains one can enjoy refreshing swim in a natural pool..... Perfect relaxation.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Nina P, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Plesnik, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment. We are happy that you have spent some relaxing days with us. You are most welcome to return...

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We stayed there for the first time, but unfortunately it will be last. My husband (who never complained on our previous trips!!)said that he is leaving the hotel first thing in the morning. He couldn't sleep because the matress was too hard for him. It was a bit hard maybe, but I didn't really mind that. The view from the room was great and the room itself very nice. The breakfast was average, but the dinner was really good. My husband also thought that the sauna only looks fabulous, but it wasn't practical for users.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Živa K
Nina P, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Plesnik, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear guest, thank you for your honest opinion. According to our guests opinion, which we collect with questionaries, matresses are very good. We understand that you prefer soft one. It would be good to know how does practical sauna look like...

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We are a group of 8 friends, mainly vegetarian, traveling together.

The staff at the reception promised to organise a vegetarian meal for us at an agreed price of € 10 per head. When we reached the restaurant, the person had the reception had changed and demanded that we pay a price of € 16 per head. At that hour we had no choice but to agree as we had been left with no other alternative.

They promised a few vegetarian dishes, which they ran out of and the food was insufficient.

They promised an Apple Strudel for dessert, which again they backed out on.

If this was not enough, the receptionist was down right rude, impolite and not courteous.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank 763shailendras
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Stuff, specally lady on the front desk was little bit rude. Staff at dinner was very nice. Room is ok, but hard bed and very puffy pilow. Dinner was poor,but breakfast was very good. We're there at may but they were not ready for the season at all.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2018

I was here for the first time and stayed only for one night. I must admit that room makes nice first impression. All on right place, all there but in the same time minimalistic equipped. It was a bit to warm when I entered but in the winter is no problem to cool down. My room had view towards Logarska valley and it was perfect. Especially I liked shower and comfortable bed.
Other parts of hotel are also nice decorated and staff is kind and helpful.
I noticed one point on which they could and have to improve and that is food. Breakfast and lunch was not so good and I expected much more, I would say it was below average unfortunately.
Still if you are in this part of Slovenia Logarska valley is must to see and this hotel is good place to stay.

Date of stay: January 2018