“Half day kayakking”
Review of X Point

X Point
Ranked #6 of 20 things to do in Kobarid
More attraction details
Owner description: XPOINT is an Outdoor Adventure Agency based in the heart of the Soca valley, Slovenia. We specialize in outdoor adventure sports such as Whitewater Rafting, kayaking, Canoeing, paragliding and many more activities. We can accommodate pretty much all ages, small and big groups of people. We can accommodate from as minimum of 2 to 60+ people. Here at Xpoint we will make sure your trip is full of Fun, excitement, memorable and most of all safe!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Professional quide and nicely planned trip. Fun level was high all the way down to the river. X-point people still helped us to find right buss connektion to the next place. Thank you.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Myself and my sister booked the 3 day multi activity holiday with canyoning, rafting, hydrospeeding, paragliding and bike rental. Could not recommend highly enough! The staff were fantastic and I always felt safe and well supported in all activities which definitely made me get out if my comfort zone and challenge myself. I want to go back and do it all again!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We had a great kayaking trip even if we felt a little out of our depth to start with. The views were spectacular and our guide was excellent and very patient with us as we were nervous. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip. If you're a beginner, let them know at the start.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent in all ways. Nice people, well organised, very professional briefing, good gear and a great fun trip down river from Kobarid... even if the water was cool when I turned over!!

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We booked the water rafting last minute, as other shops are fully booked, we did not expect to do it, but I am so glad we did. The guide Damien is so knowledgeable about the river and water sports, I can not complain about anything. Definitely will do more water sports with X point!