Lowest prices for your stay
US$144
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$144
travelup.comUS$160
1,888 results
All reviews alamo restaurant moorings restaurant promenade bar river view superior family room lovely hotel leisure centre bar food leisure club next morning wedding guests wedding reception would highly recommend this hotel staff were lovely from start to finish double bed cooked breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2022 via mobile

This Hotel is Christmas!
On arrival, lady on checking was fast and efficient and helpful all in the one. She interacted with kids also and gave them small selections boxes each- Nice touch!
In the lobby of the hotel its extremely Christmassy, cosy and warm. Very homely feel when we arrived.
Our room was comfortable, clean and spacious as always we've stayed here a couple of times.
We had dinner in the bar, the bar was abit hectic but its the start of December its to be expected. Food was nice as always, but we did notice portions are smaller than previous times.
Breakfast you have a great selection, staff for breakfast were just lovely.
We used the swimming pool before we left and the lady af reception desk of leisure pool again was brilliant, she chatted away with my 5 year old and my daughter was delighted going in swimming. Credit where credit is due, but the staff at this hotel make this hotel a grade above the rest!
See you next year!

Room tip: Just book.
Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jim Maher, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2022

Dear Reviewer,
I would like to thank you for your glowing review following your recent stay with us. It’s always great to receive feedback from our guests and I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us this holiday season. It's wonderful to hear that you experienced a seasonal and homey atmosphere during your stay. I will be sure to pass your lovely words along to the team here at the hotel, and I'm sure they'll be as delighted as I am.
I look forward to inviting you back in the future and if there is anything I can do to assist you in any way please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 November 2022

Absolutely excellent hotel , there for two nights on a bed and breakfast basis, two coeliacs involved blown away by the catering for breakfast. The staff in reception and at breakfast were ever so helpful as were the bar staff. Will certainly be back con co. limerick

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jim Maher, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2022

Dear Reviewer,
I would like to thank you for your glowing review of your recent stay here at the Riverside Park Hotel. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your dining experience with us, including our coeliac options, and that you found our team helpful. It is wonderful to hear that you would return to stay with us again, there is no greater compliment for a hotel to receive.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 November 2022

This was a short break to mark my wife’s birthday and our wedding anniversary.

When making the reservation, we had our first words of congratulations, and when we arrived our welcome was wonderful, and more congratulations offered.

We were given a complimentary upgrade to a couples only room, and not only were we treated to two platters of delicious goodies (one for our anniversary, one for my wife’s birthday) but a bottle of bubbly was waiting for us, along with a nice handwritten note from JIm Maher (General Manager).

We have been visiting the Riversidepark for a great many years. Whether for lunch with my mother, a birthday celebration, my mother’s funeral, family gatherings or a relaxing break, the Riversidepark team have helped us mark the occasion and made it memorable. To each and every member of staff, a big thank you.

Breakfast is served in the Moorings where there is a good selection of cold items. The hot food is cooked to order, and never fails to impress.

There is a nice menu in the Promenade bar, and the carvery lunch is particularly good.

The Rejuvenate treatment rooms on site offer a great range of treatments &massages, and my wife spent a very pleasant afternoon being pampered by the Rejuvenate team.

The hotel’s Managing Director, Colm Neville often takes the time to meet guests at breakfast and gave us a tremendous welcome on seeing us. On hearing of our double celebration, and that we intended to visit the hotel’s sister restaurant in Wexford, he immediately offered a car and driver to take us there and back.

This was a lovely gesture which we were delighted to accept. We had a fantastic meal in”Jasper’s”.

Once again, our sincere thanks to all the Riversidepark team for looking after us so well over many years. We are looking forward to our next visit,

Room tip: Couples only floor is really nice.
Date of stay: November 2022
Jim Maher, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2022

Dear Pat,
On behalf of all the team here, I would like to thank you for your glowing review following your recent stay with us at the Riverside Park Hotel. It's always wonderful to hear from regular patrons of the hotel, and I am delighted that you and your wife enjoyed your double celebration with us, and that you departed with a lasting impression of the excellent service you received from our team and facilities at the Riverside Park Hotel. I will be sure to pass your lovely compliments along to the team here.
Congratulations again to you both, and I look forward to inviting you back in the future. If there is anything I can do to assist you in any way please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 November 2022

Just back from a lovely weekend with my boyfriend. Such a gorgeous hotel. The room was perfect. The staff were exceptional. Very helpful and couldn’t do enough for us. There was one manager guy in the restaurant we had breakfast in both mornings and a dinner, and he couldn’t have done enough for us. Food was amazing. Plenty of gluten free options. Will definitely be back.

Room tip: Definitely book dinner and breakfast
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Claire,
Thank you for your kind review regarding your recent stay with us at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club. I am delighted that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your stay and the dining experience here at the hotel. We take great pride in our team here and I'm so glad you experienced great service during your stay.
I hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the future and if there is anything I can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Kind Regards,
Jim Maher, General Manager

Reviewed 7 November 2022

We stayed here for 1 night on 5th November and ate in the Alamo Restaurant. Good was absolutely beautiful, we had the steak pizza and something from the kids menu.
The restaurant staff went above and beyond and it was a breath of fresh air not to have to ask twice for things or remind them of anything as has been the case in recent dining experiences since the reopening of sit down restaurants.

The breakfast in the moorings the next morning was absolutely lovely. We had Irish breakfasts and the kids had the Belgian waffles however the only fault with these were that they were too sweet. We found lumps of sugar in the waffles that were like sugar lumps so perhaps the batter hadn’t been mixed properly but that was the only fault… the staff were very helpful and it was a lovely dining experience.

We then visited the leisure club the next morning and the poor was very clean with extra towel available. Our kids loved the unlimited time they had and had great fun in the pool.

Our room was very comfortable and we had a great nights sleep. The hotel was very busy when we stayed but we couldn’t fault the place and Lorraine on reception was so helpful offering us a room upgrade and ice cream vouchers for the kids which we completely forgot about.

They had actually had a hot water issue the day before we stayed but it had been rectified by the time we checked in so I’m happy to report we’d definitely come back to stay and highly recommend it to friends and family.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jim Maher, General Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2022

Dear Reviewer,
I would like to thank you for your glowing review following your recent stay with us here at the Riverside Park Hotel. It’s always great to receive feedback from our guests and I am delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your views with us. It is most reassuring to hear that you encountered good food coupled with good service and facilities, we sincerely appreciate the recognition in this regard.
Kind Regards