“Just superb!”

Price range: US$34 - US$51
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: VIA VENETO ITALIAN RESTAURANT: The famous writer and food critic Paolo Tullio (1949-2015) wrote: “Maestro di Cucina. In Enniscorthy’s Via Veneto, master Italian chef Paolo Fresilli, President of the Italian Chefs Federation in Ireland, has been the pioneer of this movement, and is serving up the real taste of Italy . He is one of a select band, he’s an Italian chef who learned his trade before coming to Ireland.You may find this surprising, but that isn’t the norm here. In fact, I can only think of three chefs who fit that description. Call me a chauvinist, but I’m convinced that the best Italian food can only be had where there’s a chef who knows his trade from his home.
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Brought friends here on Saturday evening for a meal and from the moment we entered to when we left the atmosphere was warm, welcoming and friendly.
Their menu and food offers a true Italian experience and taste and also great value.
This restaurant is a must visit venue for all Italian food lovers!

Paolo F, Owner at Via Veneto Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Paul
Thank you for providing your feedback. I am always happy to hear from our guests to learn of their experience of Via Veneto and what was great about their stay and what areas we can continue to tweak and improve to help us provide an even more memorable experience for our guests. We hope to welcome you back very soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Large group attending the restaurant . Excellent food and wonderful wine pairings. Recommend the starter of Mozarella and Vegetarian Fettucine. Friendly welcoming atmosphere with wonderful food.
Thankyou!!!

Dear Rose
Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the food and atmosphere of Via Veneto.
We hope to see you again soon.
Cav.PaoloFresilli

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I have eating in this resteraunt many times over the past couple of years. It is such a great service.thry will always accommodate you, even when you're a pest like me, ringing a hour before. The resteraunt itself is so cosy and oozes atmosphere. The menu is wide open and alway delicious, the prawns to start are one of my Ll time favorite starters and I've tried a lot of variety in the mains and all delicious. I'm not a huge pizza fan but friends have commented on there greatness too. The staff are super friendly and very helpful when it comes to suggest food or wine and always get it right. Overall a marvelous resteraunt in Enniscorthy.

Dear Cristina
I am delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable evening out at Via Veneto.
We create new dishes for our special offer menu all the time and I hope we can welcome you back so that you can enjoy more of our cuisine.
I look forward to welcoming you back.
Cav.PaoloFresilli

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely small restaurant likely family owned, with very characteristic pictures and slogans on the wall that gives you the feeling that you are walking into a restaurant in a small town in Italy.
The food was delicious and a lot more quantity than we expected and managed to eat. The pasta and pizza were fresh and I particularly would recommend the pizza (any). Unfortunately we did not get to try desert because we had no more space left in our stomachs.

Paolo F, Owner at Via Veneto Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Sheiniz
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Via Veneto. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recommending us to others

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food, lovely spot and friendly staff. We all had different meals and all were impressed. I would recommend it.

Dear E.M.
Thank you for taking the time to post a review in relation to your recent stay. I am delighted to see that you had an enjoyable experience. I will gladly pass on your feedback to the whole team