All reviews swimming pool dining room yogurt austria meat cheese
Reviewed 31 December 2017

We stayed in this hotel just one night on our trip to Italy, but we really enjoyed this place. The hotel was very nice, rooms very cozy. And view from the terrace during breakfast - epic! We will definitely come again in the future!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Very cheap hotel for Seefeld but mid October there wasn't much choice. The reception was amateurish but the girl did try to be helpful. The rooms were very old fashioned but clean. However, the dining room was a nice surprise.. Clean and fresh looking and the breakfast very food. The staff were young and looked a bit fed up.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel Alpina has a good location - about 8minutes from the centre. Arriving there was akin to being greeted by Manuel from Fawlty Towers. Keys were given and a nod in the general direction of the stairs. The hotel is in major need of a revamp but room was clean - albeit very dark - even with curtains opened and all lights on! Breakfast was very average; standard continental choice;meat, cheese, cereal, yoghurt and fruit provided. Eggs and bacon were warm, pastries were stale. No information was given when booking about the swimming pool being closed so we were quite disappointed. No staff present in hotel in evening, no possibility of coffee or drinks. It was the cheapest hotel in Seefeld for a reason and photos from booking.com are not an accurate representation of this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I stayed here one night July 24th 2017. I unfortunately forgot my cosmetic bag hanging in the washroom. I called the hotel on the 25th to ask if they could return the bag to me via mail. They confirmed they had it and that all they needed from me was my address and visa number. I promptly did this by email.
I did not hear anything from hotel until 14 days later when I received a bill via email for the postage. The package was sent on July 8th ..2 weeks later.

I did not receive any package so, two weeks later I again called the hotel. I was advised by a clerk that the package was returned due to incorrect address ( i have double checked my email...I did provide correct one)

They informed me that it would be re-sent to my address. It is now 1.5 weeks later, still no package. I have since spoken to two additional people at hotel who state there never was a package or they never found one.

I spoke to Nikolai Kirschner from Reservations. He was the one to actually bring my package to postoffice which was sent via signature. His only help was to advise that there is no manager at the hotel so if the staff says they don't know about it.....There is nothing they can do!!

Besides the amazing display of zero communication within staff and absolutely NO efforts to actually try to find out who had possession of the package when it was returned or ...or ...or. I was just told there is nothing they can do. Because Mr Kirschner is not willing to make any effort to assist a customer.

Besides this....The hotel is mediocre at best. Rooms are old and smelly with horribly thin mattresses! I rate Hotel Alpina a 0 for customer service and a 2 for the actual hotel

Room Tip: stay away!!!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Great location, rooms very good just a little disappointed with the meals/lack of restaurant. We had to sit in reception by the front door. food was warm and not hot.

Service was excellent with very helpfull staff

Great location next to slopes with ski storage next to the slopes, great for later in the week with ski legs!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple