Open today: 14:00 - 03:00
Review Highlights
nice ambient

i like this place a lot, selection of drinks and service but taking into consideration that we all... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Rottenbacher_74
Seefeld in Tirol, Austria
no vegas,but good fun

we had a dabble 1 night in the local casino.there was a lot of red tape and form filling to do but... read more

Reviewed 19 June 2018
Barbara H
Morecambe, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2016

great night there on wednesday was a ladies night, lovely informal atmosphere.
Dont forget to bring your pasgreat nighte there on wednesday was a ladies night, lovely informal atmosphere. dont forget to bring your passport

CasinoSeefeld, Marketing Assistent at Casino Seefeld, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Dear Lilly,

we really appreciate your feed back and are happy, that you liked our Casino. To display and live the typical Austrian hospitality is very important for us. So we hope you visit us again during your next Holiday in the lovely Olympic Region of Seefeld.

Casino Seefeld - Marketing

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Fun, cozy, and friendly atmosphere with plenty of games for everyone.
After the 10 pm "rush hour", plenty of seats at the slot machines and various poker, black jack and roulette tables.
The croupiers (dealers) were professional but friendly at the same time. In particular I really enjoyed the croupiers at the Carribean Stud poker table the evening of August 12th and 13th.
Yes, at moments the smoke was a bit too much (and this coming from a smoker) but there are a couple of tables in non smoking areas.
The clothing attire ranged from very casual to almost formal, although the majority of the people were dressed nice-casual.
On both nights we were given a complimentary 5 euro bonus chip.
We also received a couple of complimentary drinks thanks to the Olympiaregion Seefeld card!
Overall, we had fun on both nights we visited the casino and even won some extra euros!
The only negative comment is not really for the Casino but directed towards at another guest which occupied 2 seats at 2 different tables for several hours not allowing other guests to sit down. I waited more than an hour for the gentleman to come back from the other table while his wife was holding the spot and sitting (but not playing) at the table.
ID card is required like many European casinos!
Will definitly visit again next time I'm back in Seefeld.

1  Thank Mirta Z
CasinoSeefeld, Marketing Asisstant at Casino Seefeld, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Mirta,

thank you for your feed back. We are very happy that you liked our Casino and enjoyed our gaming offers. We hope to see you again during your next visit of the beautiful Olympic Region Seefeld.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Had couple of pizzas to test their Italian-Ness, and they were fairly good, but the base felt slightly uncooked. Prices for the pizza ranged from 8 to 11 euro, and the rest of the menu was pricey. The place was nice although it was empty. Felt clean and food arrived speedy enough

gheart99, Marketing Asisstant at Casino Seefeld, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Rafael,

thank you for your feed back. The "L' Osteria Italiana" is a partner of our Casino and we will gladly let them know your opinion.

We hope you enjoyed your stay in the Olympic Region of Seefeld and that you will be our guest again during your next possible visit.

Kind regards,
Casino Seefeld

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I really wanted to play in the Casino , but as I did not carry a ID proof I was not allowed inside . My hubby who had just accompanied me was allowed inside as he had an ID proof . He doubled the amount ...........

The best Casino nearby in this area ...... Lots of options available to play .....

CasinoSeefeld, Manager at Casino Seefeld, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Thank you very much for your Feedback. We are really sorry that you had trouble because of the ID. In Austria it is illegal to visit a Casino without a valid ID. We look forward to welcoming you soon at Casino Seefeld.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

We had a great evening here but there were a couple of niggles that put a bit of a dampener on the experience. Firstly the person at reception didn't even greet me when I handed in my voucher ( as opposed to the younger receptionist who served my partner and was very polite and friendly) and only gave me one drinks voucher instead of the two that were stated on the voucher. I should have mentioned this but we were already in the casino by the time I realised. When I got my one free glass of prosecco it was in the tiniest glass ever and the bar staff were extremely miserable! It's beautiful inside the casino however and we had great fun using our chips to play roulette ( table and electronic versions).

gheart99, Marketing Asisstant at Casino Seefeld, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Dear Josebag,

we thank you for your constructive feed-back and explanations.

We try to maintain a very high service quality, which usually involves our typical Austrian friendlyness and hospitality.

We are sorry to hear that your visit did not meet your expectations. We will take your feed-back into consideration during our next staff meeting and will, as always, do everything to cultivate the hospitality we are famous for.

We are looking forward to your next visit and are sure we will be able to make up for it.

Kind regards,