“Beautiful food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I loved this cafe. Nice relaxing atmosphere, friendly service, and delicious food. They were very helpful to make most options vegan. I went to a few restaurants in Hampi and this was my favorite

1  Thank Sebastiaan D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,709)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I took a pitstop here only because I'd heard so much about this place. Definitely not for a solo traveller but seemed to be a great place for a group to chill and relax.

The spread was very good though I had only a frozen milkshake which was well worth every penny!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

It is located in one of the small by-lanes next to the Main temple. We went for a late lunch after visiting all the different attractions in Hampi and were quiet tired by the time we reached. The food was very yummy with a wide range of platter to choose from. They have both low seating and high seating. There was a mix-up of food on the our order due to the high traffic that was coming in. For a place like Hampi, the food was expensive ans were mainly aimed to suit the foreign traveller's pocket.

1  Thank surobhideb
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I had lunch at Mango tree, paneer green peas masala with chapatis and it was terrible : paneer and green peas were not cooked, chapatis were hard. I had a lamon lassi for desert that felt more like milk with some lemon juice. Highly overrated and over priced for what you get ! It's nice to chill and get some tea though.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Good place to chill after a long and tiring day in hampi. Make sure you try their pizzas and the various shakes they have to offer.

1  Thank NikhilF19