See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2016

This was our 8th year at War Eagle Fair and our 6th year staying at Executive Inn & Suites. Nic and his crew have always treated us with excellence in attitude, helpfulness and attention to our needs and desires. Yes this is an older motel in a commercial district but suits our needs as a clean and comfortable place to stay. We will continue to stay there as long as we are able to make the long trip there and back.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2016

I drove 5 hours to this place to visit with my fiance since he was somewhat close to me. He is barely home due to his place of work. Well when I arrived and walked into this motel room it looked very outdated and I immediately noticed how flat the pillows were on the bed. Glad I brought my own from home because it would have been a long 2 days for me there. Also the sheets they had looked like they had been bought from a dollar general or something with pineapples all over them. Seems like to me with being a name brand motel you would have a company policy that you would have to follow with the bedding standards they have set for you. Later on that night I went to take a shower when I noticed that there wasn't a vent in the bathroom which was also unpleasant.The water pressure was horrible. I have long hair so it took forever to shower. The toilet seat lid wouldn't stay up and would fall on your back every time you sat down. Not a comfortable feeling on your back while trying to use the facilities. Noise wise everything seemed to be just fine. I slept through the whole night. In the morning I didn't bother going down for breakfast because I figured it wouldn't be satisfying as well. So I chose to go to I hop instead once my fiance took off to work. I stayed in this place for just 2 days and stayed away from the motel room all day til he got back from work because I was out sight seeing and trying to make this a good little vacation before I had to drive 5 hours back home for work. Well upon his check out they told him that he would be charged $50 for me staying there for 5 days. How could they charge him for 5 days when I only stayed 2? Also they already knew I was coming and made an extra key for me for when I arrived. So why didn't they mention that at check in? I work 2 full time jobs at 2 high end hotels and have never encountered a problem like this. We don't even charge fees for additional guests. So I feel as if they are trying to get over on him. Had we known this before I arrived then I would have just stayed home or paid money for us to stay somewhere better. The maids were great, but the indian owner or manager of this place also seemed to be unfriendly and non social. He answered all of my questions quickly like he was trying to rush me off of the phone before I got to the motel room and afterwards when I was asking for the wifi password. I would not recommend this motel to anyone!

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2016

I loved the inn mainly because there is a nice and fun bar and restaurant right there,
it is an older inn but comfortable and for the most part clean. The only complaint I had was the towels were very small and they only give you 2 so you would for sure have to ask for more. I will be staying here every year just because of the service.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Two of us needed 2 rooms. It was graduation weekend so there were very few motels available. The motel room was clean and had a large flat panel TV with many cable channels. The pillow cases and sheets were not "crisp" so I was unsure how clean they were and the pillows seemed old. The motel seemed full with mostly local workers when we checked out the next morning. The motel was just a few blocks of the Razorback Greenway Trail that is a must to travel if you are there with your bicycle. The desk staff was very nice. For the price, it was very fine. There is a restaurant next door but we did not eat there since we had an early bicycle ride.

Room tip: A downstairs room might get you away from a group talking on the balcony.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2015

For a less expensive place, where you don't expect luxury, it's very good! The room was average size, plenty for what we needed for 2 or 3 days. It was clean and quiet and everything worked; the manager was very nice. The bed was comfortable. The pool was closed (?) but other than that it was a good stay.

Date of stay: August 2015