All reviews front desk would definitely stay here again bathroom door arvest ballpark king suite biscuits and gravy hot breakfast parking lot beds property properties cereal fayetteville comfort accommodations
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Have stayed at this location several times while in the area on business. The staff are always friendly, the location is clean, well kept and feels safe at night. Close to well known and local restaurants and has easy access with plenty of well lit parking.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I had booked my reservations a week before the date of stay. I did not get my email confirmation. Then 3 days later because of some changes I could not stay. I called to cancel my reservation, 5 days before the actual stay. The lady on the phone was so rude, cut me off and said "your not getting a refund". I actually was just going to change my date but she was so rude. & before I could finish asking why, she cut me off again "your not getting a refund ok" and then said my first name in a rude tone. I was so upset. Said someone would be calling me. No one ever called, I did not get my confirmation # email, and my bank says they have charged this. So there is over $100 that was just pretty much stolen from me. Trying to cancel this reservation 5 days before the actual stay date. I had stayed there before. NEVER AGAIN.. WILL I DO ANY BUSINESS WITH ANY SLEEP INN SUITES AGAIN. Obviously the $$ is more important than customer service and making sure your customers return. Oh and the catch was, I could get a refund back, if I booked a stay there. ??? so take my $$ twice? "yeah right... with service like that?? I don't think so". I think I'll just go across the street.
the hotel is nice, the beds are clean, but if you have to cancel. You might as well kiss your $$ goodbye because they do not care.

Room tip: Do not cancel anything, they will not refund your $$ back
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

For this location to be 15 Years old The Property was well kept: The Decorations and carpet were well kept and maintained:The Accommodations were nice: The suites were cosmetic to the eye: The Furniture in the Suites needed to be updated The Beds were comfortable: The Extra blanket was nice and had nice fabric:

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I have never been disappointed while a guest here. Staff is very committed to customer care and comfort. The management is very attentive. Breakfast is hot and varied, usually eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy. The usual cereal, sweet rolls and bagels. Fresh fruit and waffles.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018

First off this is outr 4th stay here. We love this hotel. The beds are amazing and the rooms are usually very very clean. We checked in no problem. Got put on the 4th floor that was ok. Thought it was odd that when we went to sleep i itched all night long. I do mean all night to the point i woke my husband up to tell him i itched and couldnt stop. Got up to take a shower and noticed dog food by the bathroom door. They put us in a pet room. Im not sure why because we didnt have any pets. So i went on the website to look and they dont allow pets?? VERY ODD. I GUESS THE HOUSEKEEPER DIDNT CLEAN THE ROOM THROUGHLY.

I CALLED DOWNSTAIRS TO LET THE FRONT KNOW THAT I HAD RED LEGS AND ARMS FROM ITCHING ALL NIGHT ALLS I GOT WAS AN "IM SORRY WE WILL CLEAN THE ROOM BETTER AFTER YOU CHECK OUT". UMMM OK WHAT ABOUT ME?? I GOT NO COMPENSATION AT ALL.

ALSO WHEN WE LEFT THEY HAD NOT SALTED THE SIDEWALKS OR THE PARKING LOT. i FELL SO DID AN OLDER GENTLEMAN THAT MY HUSBAND AND 2 OTHER GUESTS HELPED UP . VERY DANGEROUS. AGAIN NO COMPENSATION.

Room tip: check if you dont want a pet room
Date of stay: February 2018