All reviews waffles room was clean boiled eggs pool and hot tub would stay here again the breakfast area free breakfast the staff was friendly and helpful rooms are nice fridge and microwave front desk staff nice place to stay king bed easy access in town convenient location business trip
Reviewed 19 December 2017

The tub was dirty and the sheets were blood stained sheets. The hallways were creepy. This is a flat out gross hotel. The vending machine doesn't display that it's sold out but it takes your money. I hated the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1010GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

This is certainly not the experience we want you to have when staying with us. I assure you that this was a unique experience and I do apologize. I addressed the issues you have noted here as soon as I read your comments.
I hope that you will take the opportunity to come stay with us again and allow us to show you that your can have a pleasant experience staying with us.
Todd Dugger

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Excellent service, friendly staff, clean. Great location for our family wedding in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
The breakfast was very good with a nice variety of cereal, yogurt and waffles. We were impressed with the breakfast staff and front desk staff. We also were happy to be so close to The Crystal Bridges Museum.

Date of stay: December 2017
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1010GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you so much for the Excellent Rating!! I/We appreciate your having taken the time to rate your recent stay with us and provide comments/compliments for me to pass on to my staff. We congratulate the Bride and Groom and hope that you are able to come and visit them again soon (and stay with us of course).
GM

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We stayed at this hotel on a business trip and the price was great but the hotel was average. The problem we had with this hotel is that I was charged twice and was told that I had to contact my bank to fix the problem. Unbelieveable

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1010GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I do apologize for the issue you experienced. We are working hard to make sure this does not occur again in the future. I hope you will give us another chance. Sincerely,
GM

Reviewed 3 December 2017

this was a nice hotel to stay and the staff was very nice. it could use some updating. breakfast was good for a self serve. rooms could be quieter and more than one elevator would be nice along with more than one small breakfast area. it was a bit crowded.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1010GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Tiffany,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We love to have comments to help us improve and to recognize those who went above and beyond in service.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Hotel was dated and dirty. The fourth floor wreaked of smoke. Elevator took forever to respond and had food on floor which was never taken care of. Our rooms were dingy and smelled. Garbage was overflowing in all the common areas and outside as well. Large dogs were in the halls. Free Breakfast should read...hard boiled eggs and waffles only...