All reviews waffles room was clean nice indoor pool boiled eggs a pet friendly hotel would stay here again allow pets hot tub the breakfast area free breakfast the staff was friendly and helpful rooms are nice fridge and microwave front desk staff nice place to stay king bed easy access
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Never had bed bugs before the only reason how i knew it was bed bugs. I showed a family member and they looked at it and it was bites in threes and the only nasty creature that does that is bed bugs. All over my body. So I will not be book there again. The feeling was I couldn't sleep felt like something was crawling on u but couldn't really see what it was. So I really got no sleep and bites all over me.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Loc L
LQ Customer Car... T, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Loc,
I am sad to hear that your stay with us was unsatisfactory. We will be using your feedback for further training purposes in order to improve. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience and hope you will consider us for future travels.
La Quinta Customer Care Team

Reviewed 4 July 2016

I've been staying here for four years and it's never had good coffee. It doesn't even qualify as 'decent.' However, the LaQuinta in Bentonville, AR (15 miles away) is much better and has complimentary drinks, food in the middle of the week, Better linens too. I've stayed at the LaQuinta in Fayetteville, AR 10 miles up the street too. It's renovated, but better too. I'm thinking of moving our business to one of those locations. However, the staff is great!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Went on trip advisor before booking and reviews weren't bad. Reserved a king suite for two nights. The lobby and breakfast room was immaculate. Thus comes the big let down when we see our room. Holes in the throw pillows, stains on the carpet and furniture. The mattress was very soft and had to ask three times to get extra pillows and blankets. We did like in the bathroom big closet with extra towels, tissue etc. we also like the kitchen so we could reheat leftovers. The hallways could use some extra cleaning. The pool was cool but when you got out your swimsuit smelled bad. Hardly any jets in the hot tub worked. Liked the shower out by the pool. For the price we paid I expected way more.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Tracey2711
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I have always stayed at La Quinta Inns. I have never been disappointed in the quality provided until this stay. Customer care from the management is terrible. I had the experience of the guest next to me chain smoking. The smoke was just rolling into may room. After complaining to the night staff, nothing was done. Upon early check out the next morning the smoking began again at 5 am. Once again complaining about the smoker I was assured that something would be done and I would be contacted. It is now 1 week later no has bothered to contact me including the corporate customer service. I had lodged a formal complaint with corporate and still nothing.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2016

Not sure what you are looking for here. The hotel was ok, the breakfast was fine. We booked into LaQuinta in case we had to bring out dog. The location was very good. Close to everything. We have stayed at this location before when visiting Springdale.

Date of stay: April 2016