All reviews the usual amenities self service free onsen bigger room jr station aeon mall dryer lobby zoo floor luggage yen
Reviewed 26 July 2018

The hotel is just opposite to train station and Aeon Mall. There are special train and bus to Funaro and the zoo. The room is clean and staff are helpful through our stay. The hotel is super convenient to all places you want to go.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Visited in Aug’17 during the cooler months.

Was lucky to have room facing the JR station. Spacious single room with a proper couch and table. Typical bathroom size for Japan and the deep tub was very useful for soaking after a long day. There is self service washers and dryer which came in handy for my 4 nights stay.

Happy with this hotel as it’s within 5mjn walk to the station and reduces the anxiety of rushing to the station to catch the very punctual Japan train system ^^

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Booked for a single room. Toilet is tiny but everything is provided. Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, hand wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup remover, shaver, hair dryer. Room is big enough for 1. But if you are a couple I suggest a bigger room. I was lucky to get a queen size bed to myself. Though there was no view from my room window I am fine with it. Vending machines are located on the 17th floor (onsen and coin laundry room) and 3rd floor which is also the hotel front desk. I really like my little eating corner. This hotel is very conveniently located. Right opposite the JR station and opposite the Aeon Mall where you can get everything. Highly recommended!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank amyloh
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Hotel Route Inn Grand Asahikawa Ekimae for two nights( Extended the second night after the first night experience). The hotel is quite new and located just opposite to the JR station.
The Hotel provides parking which you need to pay 800 yens/ night.
Room ( standard double bed) was clean and a bit small but have all basic stuff that you need.
Bed was comfortable, no issue with the mattress.
Breakfast was good. Wifi reception was good in my room (lvl 4).
Staff were polite, helpful and could speak English. Check-in process was smooth and fast.
Will stay in this hotel if I travel to Asahikawa.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Pardiss21
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived at Asahikawa much later than planned due to train delay during our visit in Dec 2016. It was really a blessing that the hotel was just across the bus area in front of the JR station.

There was a common bath and we really appreciated the hot soak as we were so cold.

It was convenient for us to walk to the bus stop to go to the zoo the next morning too.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family