All reviews great hotel room was clean bentonville rogers crystal bridges staff was very friendly and helpful definitely stay here again lots of restaurants cookies complimentary breakfast breakfast staff i highly recommend this hotel breakfast was excellent a wonderful stay up to date fresh fruit in town business trip
Reviewed 1 August 2016

A very great place to stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. It is very close to the interstate and with many very nice restaurants near by. The rooms were up dated and extremely clean. The breakfast bar was well maintained.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brian W, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Dear Shelby M,

Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers. I'm pleased that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. It is always our goal to provide our guests with the best possible experience. I'll pass along your comments to help motivate the team to continue to go above and beyond for our guests. Thank you for choosing to stay with the Hampton Inn and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

My room was third floor and towards the nearest main road. Noise was not a problem so sound proofing was good. Rooms were up-to-date, air conditioning worked: it was the quality I expected at a well run Hampton Inn. Breakfast was above average in quality. I don't do better at home. Check out was very easy, as it should be. The best thing about this hotel was it met, then slightly exceeded, my expectations. I travel some on business so I have several examples to compare.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Brian W, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear astroboy483,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers. We are always striving to provide our guests with an exceptional experience. I'm pleased to know that we were able to exceed your expectations. I'll be sure to pass along your comments as a way to motivate our team to continue to go above and beyond for each and every guest. Thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Great accommodations and wonderful staff.. Truly enjoyed the amenities. Located in a wonderful area. Will be back someday on personal time to enjoy the rest of the city with family and friends. There are plenty of things to do.

Dear santiagoz850,

Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers. I'm so pleased to know that you enjoyed your time at our property. I agree that our amenities and central location set us apart from the other hotels in the area. Thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Northwest Arkansas area.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I will always stay here because the staff is super friendly and helpful and the rooms are very clean!!! It is a great location and within walking distance of a ton of stuff. Rogers is a great city with great shopping too!!

Dear Lezley B,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers. We always enjoy hearing from our loyal guests. We are always striving to provide our guests with the best possible service. I'm pleased that we have consistently met that goal during your visits. Thank you for choosing to stay with the Hampton Inn and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Rogers area.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Stopped using Priceline for this area, as their star levels are woefully inaccurate for Rogers/Bentonville. Chose to stay here for location, and it was great. Very clean, nice free breakfast included. Hotel was full of little leaguers, but we never heard them. Beds/pillows were extremely comfortable Great value. Would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brian W, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Dear Elizabeth M,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers. We always enjoy hearing from our guests. I'm so pleased to know that you enjoyed your visit. We are always striving to provide our guests with a memorable experience. I'm glad that we were able to meet that goal during your stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with the Hampton Inn and we hope to see you again soon.