“Great staff - comfortable and convenient” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aloft Rogers-Bentonville

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Great staff - comfortable and convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

I stayed at aLoft Hotel for four nights during my recent house-hunting trip. The staff was very friendly and the hotel is located at the center of the Rogers/Bentonville hub. There is not any restaurant in the hotel but it does offer a light continental breakfast in the morning. A number of restaurants are nearby. Rooms are clean, beds are very comfortable. Freeway noise can be a bit loud on the east end of the hotel. Meghan has been mentioned in a number of the reviews and she is an excellent asset to this hotel.

Room Tip: As for a northwest room - they will be more quiet. Northeast can be pretty noisy from freeway noise...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Mumbai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel for business trip to bentonville,AR. Aloft rogers hotel is clean and comfortable and above all I am really impressed by hospitality. After leaving I realized that I ordered one product to hotel address. I emailed to hotel staff and asked about my courier. I got very prompt reply from Meghan (hotel staff). Meghan went beyond and filled all the necessary details to courier company. She helped me to deliver my courier to India.

I am really impressed and I would personally recommend all readers to stay in this hotel and experience in it once.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

aLoft is clean and comfortable and above all accommodating. I stayed there for business and was not familiar to the area. The bar tender gave great recommendations not only on drinks, but also where to eat. After leaving i realized I left my prescription glass in the room and Meghan went above and beyond and mailed them to me.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Norfolk, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night on a business trip to Bentonville, AR. There are so many chain hotels in this area, and all feel equally new, soulless, and generic. You need a rental car to get anywhere, and this place (to my disappointment) only had one restaurant within walking distance. The room itself was excellent, in that highly-stylized, self-consciously over-designed aesthetic, where everything is glass and slick lines, like you're staying in a spaceship or something. All very comfortable, nice toiletries, lots of space, lots of channels on the TV, no trouble using the WiFi, friendly reception people. No free breakfast, sadly, which some of the other chains might offer. I'm sure other hotels are half the price with equivalent comfort (but less classy design credentials)-- however, my job chose this one and paid the bill, so I can't complain about anything. Boring view of a boring place-- you look out at another similar hotel (a Holiday Inn?) and beyond that a mega-church with 3 giant crosses on a hill (did the Crucifixion happen here?). Bizarre and commercial place.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

Upon arriving, I was not overly impressed with the pulsating music in the lobby and the "martini odor" that permeated the lobby. Rooms were spartan but comfortable enough. What I was very impressed with was the service. Particularly, when checking out, I had several items that I could not fit in my carry on bag. The front desk was quick to assist in shipping those items and advised of the most economical option. Upon arriving home, I realized that I had left my electric touthbrush and I called the front desk to see if they had found it "Oh, is it Sonicare?" With most hotels I would have been switched to housekeeping who would put me on hold and need to "call me back" (maybe) etc. She remembered me and sent my toothbrush with a complimentary soap and lotion! Top notch service.

Room Tip: Definitely choose a floor well above the lobby and bar if you need rest.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business