This hotel looks great on the outside and in the lobby, has a fabulous view of the mountains in Wadi Musa but when it comes to services it lacks a few things. the room we had was nice and big but the bathroom was small and a little bit dirty. Some persons in our group had dirty sheets (used and not changed before our arrival). The breakfast and dinner were ok but no beverages for dinner.
The hotel was crowded and a lot of people were coming and going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Movenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel is a 10 minute drive from the entrance to the historic site of Petra, situated in a breathtaking secluded position on a hillside at an altitude of 1,400 metres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Moevenpick Nabatean Castle Resort
- Movenpick Nabatean Castle Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa