All reviews hot water wadi rum simple hotel great base for exploring falafel public bus packed lunch min walk rooms are basic drinking tea single room jett bus a wonderful stay rooftop terrace taxi ride after a long day breakfast and dinner
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We spent two nights here and we had a wonderful service, the staff at the hotel is super friendly and helpful. For just 6 JOD we had an AMAZING dinner and for 2 JOD a really nice breakfast. The staff helped us in everything giving us tips and even helping us to arrange a cheap transport to the border! Amazing people, they are one of the reasons we just fell in love with Jordan. Congrats.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edwin D
Reviewed 19 November 2017

The owner is very helpful and will help arrange trips to wadi rum or other transport. Great view over wadi Musa. Bed was clean and comfortable. I recommend staying here flr Petra visit, which is about a 20 minute walk.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Darin G
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Rooms are simple but functional. Sometimes you might need to run the hot tap a while but the water pressure is good once it is running.
Dinner is good value and served at the roof level. Breakfast is served on ground floor.
Make sure to get a packed lunch for petra.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Brendan G
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I hate even thinking back to review this dump. Being too tired and tricked by the internet reviews I made a mistake and paid first and than went down the stairs to choose the room, which basically came down to choosing lesser evil. Everything was filthy dirty that I hardly got any sleep. My sheets were not changed and there was hair from the previous guest all around my bed. It even had a smell of another person, especially the pillow. The bathroom was dreadful and the hot water was only dripping from the shower making it impossible to complete the action. I did not dare to sit on the toilet being afraid I would catch something that I would not be able to recover from.
Not to mention unkind staff, probably the owner and his son.
I could continue writing a book on this...
The only nice thing about this hotel was the view of Wadi Musa under the moonlight, which I would've had even if I'd slept in my car- which probably would've been a better idea.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We really enjoyed our trip on Petra Gate Hotel thanks to Nasser greetings, the view from the rooftop, and the tasty food at the end of each day.
We highly recommend this place.
Plus the Price is really compétitive

Stayed: October 2017